Untitled Part 2

"Zay wake up you gotta go to school." Rashaad said while he shook me awake.

I groaned "I'm awake!". I turned on my side and went back to sleep.

5 MINUTES LATER

 I got up brush my teeth wash my face bathe lotion my skin put on a black bra and underwear and this

                                                                slayed

"KAMMRYN YOU READY!! " I shouted from downstairs . "Yeah, I'm right here so you don't gotta yell."  

"oh i didnt see you there lets go." I said whilst walking out the door i waited in his mclaren pi gtr

"you ok lil sis you can tell me anything you know that right? you not getting bullied right?"Kam asked "Nope

"you ok lil sis you can tell me anything you know that right? you not getting bullied right?"Kam asked "Nope."  ~thats a damn lie after dad died i never picked my self up i got bullied when he was around i would stand up for myself ~remembering him made my eyes water."its ok he's in a better place now and he loves you so don't let people talk down on you ok." "Okay...see you later." I kisses his cheek then left. As soon as I walk through the door I'm slammed in a locker. "Oh look what the cat dragged in!" Iyoana said she used to be my ride or die but then when people started switching up on me she did too they always do that that's why friends are people you hate the least. "And to think we used to be friends." She said I tried to move out the way  she pulled me back and once again slammed me in a locker she punched me repeatedly. It wasn't long before I passed out.

1 hour later

I woke up in the hallway on the same floor with dry blood on my head i washed my face and walked back home. One of the reasons i don't hit that little bitch is because as soon as i do she gonna run to her mom the vice principal for some other school she gonna come down here and be ratchet it happened before and suprisingly she still has her job but if i did that though when i got home only Rashaad was there.

"hey what you doing here?" He asked"what happened to your face!?"I just shook my head and went up stairs to mom.

"hey momma." I said she slowly turned her head to me "hey babes your home early what happened?" You can hear how weak she is in her voice "nothing momma don't worry bout me-" she cut me off before I could finish "don't worry bout you, you my only baby gurl and you telling me not to worry bout you I'm your mother!?" "calm down mom.. You know what I meant did you take your medication?" She nodded"you ate?" She nodded once again lady time we took her to the doctor he said that she was alright and getting better by the minutes but she only got worst. I kissed her head and walked out the room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a moving truck a cross the street with one finger ass boy if you ask me. But he probably as thottie as the other boys here (him in the picture above I saw him first so back off)