???

??? Pov

I rubbed my head and attempted to look around blood ran down from my forehead what happened I looked outside and saw three pairs of feet before everything went black.....

3 hours later

I opened my eyes I was in a white room with a dress!? On I sat up in the bed- "Finally your awake don't get up." I looked to my left to see a police officer "what happened?" I questioned. He just looked at me like I was supposed to know I just layed back down, He got up and came way to close to my face and said " I came here for answers I don't have time for games so your gonna tell me what happened" (I'm bad at threating unless I'm mad) Just as I was about to respond the door opened it was the nurse " oh um I didn't know you were here um Mr. Morris isn't supposed to have any visitors at this moment so I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She said I low key felt relieved in my head, he left the room the nurse gave me pain killers and water. "Mr. Morris it says here that you can leave at anytime you just need to sign some papers to leave do you want to leave or stay?" I thought for a while "ima leave" I signed the papers and walked out with real clothes and walked back home to find the house empty nothing but silence except for the big ass dog we got here."Mom, Dad!!?" I waited no answer I ringed they phones straight to voicemail"the fuck going on" I searched the whole house they stuff was still in they right places some shit ain't right obviously. That's when the shit hit me we was driving from somewhere and they're was a light and I remember the car spinning fast as shit before everything went black. I broke down right there thinking my parents dead ion never cry like this but why?

After I cried my self to sleep

I walked out the house and walked down the sidewalk and knocked on the door "May I help you?" A girl that looked like she like 17 or sum " um...do you happen to know what happened in the car accident up the road if the other people survived?" I asked "I don't know I didn't watch the news yet so...but you can come watch it here if you feel like it." I nodded and she let me in it was a bunch of niggas in there and some more thick ass girls I lived a block down and I didn't know bout thus shit." Who he" One of em asked " I'm Tahjay but you can call me Xavier." He took a while " Morris?" I nodded " Damn nigga the fuck happened to you?" I shook my head- "BREAKING NEWS: THIS MORNING RIGHT HERE THIS VERY SPOT WAS A CAR ACCIDENT THERE WHERE 3 PEOPLE BELIEVED TO BE CHANCE MORRIS, ALLIYAH MORRIS AND TAHJAY MORRIS...I JUST GOT NEW INFO TAHJAY WAS RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL EARLIER TODAY UNFORTUNATELY HIS PARENTS DID NOT MAKE IT THEY WHERE PRONOUNCED DEAD 45 MINUTES AFTER THERE SON WAS RELEASED WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR TAHJAY FOR ANSWERS."

A little hand rested in my shoulder