Drunk Apology

I woke up with best friend by my side I got on top of her and shook her "best friend....best friend!! Wake up!!" She jumped "What?! Go back to sleep." I layed back down just then I got a text from Marcus:
Bestfrann💯😉😍: It's a new Diamond club around the block you wanna come? Bring yo best friend.
Me: why ,though?
Bestfrann💯😉😍: Wym?
-I swear niggas these days dumb af-
Me: why you wanna take me & my Bestfrann some where all of a sudden?
Bestfrann💯😉😍: No reason we gonna leave at 8:00 ight?
Me: Kk
End of conversation
I got up and went down stairs and started cooking breakfast. That's when the 2 girls came out and sat on the island I payed them no mind.
"Hey....excuse me?"One of them said I turned around "We sorry about what happened the other day we didn't know who you were so I kinda had thought Kam was cheating on me so you know I had to ask."The one downstairs said
"And I'm sorry I should of Neva put my Ass on your sink." The other one said
I cleared my throat "It ight sorry for yelling at y'all."I turned back around and continued cooking. "Bestfrann..?" Alyssa said in a sleepy voice.
"Yeah?!"
"What you cooking?"
"Chicken and waffle." I replied
"Ooi let me get some!" All three of them shouted
"Damn sit y'all loud selfs down."
I served the plates whoever not here oop to bad.
"You can cook... Damn."
After we ate
Went back up stairs showered,lotioned my skin and put on some gym clothes.
"Hey you wanna go jog with me ?" I asked Lyssa. "Yeah let me change tho." I waited on the couch for her to change when Demarcus tapped on my shoulder"Hey ugly." I looked at him "I was Trynna look like you today." I said "oh so you got jokes now. Huh." I laughed a little"yea-" "I'm ready how-"I cut her off before she could finish "you know we jogging right like running." She stood there with her face looking like😨😱😢 I was laughing rolling on my shit "bruh...." I whiped away my fake tears "go change". I went back upstairs to rashaad room knocked on his door then entered of course he was sleep . I jumped on his stomach "wake up..." He groan turned on his side crises me out and went back to sleep "okay but I cooked."😉He got up and went down when he reached the kitchen I said "but  you was too late." I smiled and skipped past him. " I'm finally ready." Lyssa said we went out jogging to the scene of a car crash "ooh shit." I said "Ladies please move away from the scene thank you."  We backed away "wonder who was in there God bless their family."
Lyssa nodded when we reached the door I finally asked her if she wanted to go and whatever then we went shopping.