??? P2

After announcement

I sat down on the couch and took the time to process the information. The girl from earlier put her hand on my shoulder "sorry for your loss but you got some cuts on ya head let me clean em for you." I nodded she took out the first aid kits " you know what go take a shower first."

After shower

I cleaned my self back up and put on the clothes she put on the bed for me and went back downstairs she started cleaning my cuts I swear on god thus shit hurt but she not gon know...."there you go."

"Thank you." Now that I look at her she actually cute brown eyes slim thick just looking at her made my dick twitch. "like something you see?" She asked wrecking my train of thoughts. I licked my lips and nodded she smirked and said " well you can look but you can't have it." Oh I can't have it..."we'll see about that but in the mean time ima be looking." I said whilst she walked away with a little smile on her face. "aye so you gon talk to them or nah?" The boy from earlier asked ,then I registered that it was my nigga (no homo) Rashaad. "to be honest man ion even know cuh dis damn police came in my hospital room and threatened me so ion really know..." I trailed of. He sat there looking confused as shit. "a police officer threatened you?"I nodded "nah dummy that's what he jus said...dumb duck." His sister said I tuned out for a while but all I know is rashaad and his sister wild n out on the floor I sat there laughing for a second her hits look like they hurt she put him in a body lock he was there trynna get out no acknowledging the fact the more you struggle the worst it feels. Boom!!! I turn back to them and I see her on the floor and him over her he jus slammed the shit outta her ass. "aye ma you ight." I said while helping her up she asked me to carry her upstairs. Being the gentleman I am i helped her. " aye you wanna come to this new club round the corner with me and some of my friends?" I nodded and left.