Hopolis the City of Wonders!

A/N

Before I start I want to say that I will use a "–" for dialogs unlike most other books in Wattpad, and that's like my writing style. With that in mind, please enjoy!

----------

"–Look out! –he yelled at me and I immediately dodged the enormous hand that tried to crush me.

  It hit the ground and lots of rubble went flying everywhere around me, but, luckily, only some dust reached me.

  –Don't worry!, I got this –he told me as he ran to my attacker, which was, unbelievably, a statue made out of rock, I don't know what kind of rock, it hit hard and I couldn't think of anything else.

  He then jumped right in front it and made him step back by slashing a part of his leg.

  He was amazing!

  I then woke up.

  After 10 minutes of me trying to put aside the four blankets I was stuck in, I finally got up my bed and started to get my sleeping clothes off.

  Then I remembered I didn't have sleeping clothes and that was my only set of clothing.

  I put on my clothes again which only were a red cotton shirt under my brown jacket and a pair of black jeans. You may also count the golden bracelet with a red crystal on the front that I always use. It belonged to my mom, at least that's what people told me when I was little, they didn't care about it tho', the only thing they cared about was if it really was made of gold, good thing it wasn't. Looking back I'm glad I ran away from them.

  I looked at my room again, feeling it was the first time, probably yesterday I was too sleepy to care about the decorations and the paint of the walls.

  The room was all painted in white. Pretty boring if you ask me. On a wall was a weird painting depicting a giant squid attacking a metal ship in the middle of a city. Okay.

  Near the door was a little golden sign that said 'welcome'. Shouldn't that be on the entrance to the hotel?

  At this point I just sat on my bed trying to remember last day. I just remembered being on a subway feeling sleepy and then I got out and there was a lot of people on a bus with black eyes and a little girl, and they all stepped on she and I...

...

  I Probably just fell asleep on the subway and dreamed the rest. I felt like I just dreamed my way to the hotel tho'.

  Whatever.

  Got up.

  Looked for my stuff.

  Remembered I don't have stuff apart from my bracelet and the golden sword I stole before leaving (why did I do that?, because they deserved it).

  Felt stupid.

  Again.

  Got out.

  My room was just in front of some stairs, I was in the second floor apparently.

  I heard voices from downstairs so I guessed that was the reception, but I was a bit wrong.

  Halfway there I noticed a lot of people was eating breakfast together in a large table.

An old man and a girl were talking, but when she saw me she immediately pointed in my direction and the old man stared at me.

  –Morning, sleepy girl –said the old man waving his hand at me; the girl used this opportunity to move her chair some feet away from him, that son of her mom –. Please, sit down, my wife is preparing some fried eggs for you, they'll be done in no time. Heh –he said.