Madness in Aranzazú

A/N
New chapter :D it's nice to see you, guys, again so soon!
I'm surprised I got this one finished so quickly, but not that much when I remember I'm on vacations and have lots of ideas on my mind. So please enjoy this definitively calm and with zero-action chapter :)

----------

Recap:
After our protagonist talks with the owner of the hotel she stayed in, she decides to start her new adventure with... A trip to the museum!
(Yay)

----------

It wasn't until I got out of the hotel that I could actually see how big it was. It must be at least fifteen rooms WIDE (and mine wasn't small at all). I felt sad knowing most people only stay their first night because it was free, I couldn't understand how he was okay with that.

I stood there some minutes, admiring the building and wondering...

Finally, I forced me to turn my sight away and start walking to Hopolis.

Also, it should be worth mentioning that the hotel was just in the middle of nothing and everything at the same time. How?, because there were no buildings around it, just an unpaved road that, after several yards, diverged into four paved highways that probably led to a different city each. They weren't exactly perpendicular to one another.

I got here last night... on a subway... how again?

I thought for a second and remembered that, in my dream, I was on a bus after being on the subway.

That was probably it.

I walked to this crossing and stared at a sign that said:

U-plank to Hopolis

L-plank to Littleville|R-plank to Ginebra

D-plank to Atztlan

The sign only confirmed what the owner had told me.

I turned my head to see how long was the trip and, after I couldn't look further away because of a hill, I sighted.

'You'll be there in no time' he told me. 'Just around the corner' he said.

Like, seriously, was he expecting someone to just walk that distance just below the Sun?!

Then I found out that two figures were walking beside the highway. It was Art and big man (I wonder what's his real name, I should've asked him).

–Screw this –I said and raised my right arm, in which I always have my bracelet on.

I pointed with the red crystal to the hill.

I started imagining being on the hill in the middle of the highway, with the pave in my feet... No, actually, I imagined being NEXT TO the road, I didn't want to be surprised by a truck. The grass touching my feet, softly caressing my legs and the wind moving my long hair backwards.

The red crystal started glowing more intensely each moment.

I closed my eyes and slowly imagined myself floating above the pave and losing all my weight until I was as light as the air...

A red flash passed in front of my eyes, a sound similar to lighting reached my ears and I felt like if my whole body was being crushed.

Suddenly, it stopped and I opened my eyes only to see I was standing on the hill and with the city of Hopolis being almost in front of me, not that far actually.