The Other One

A/N

Hi!, I'm sorry I couldn't find a nude Angel Statue for you, guys, this dressed Angel will have to do. Oh well.

I don't have anything else to say today so let's just jump to the recap.

----------

Recap:

Our protagonist decides to go to Hopolis for a "great event" that the Aranzazú History Museum will host. Once there, she assists an event where two ancient relics are shown to the public, but soon the event is Interrupted by statues that have come to life and want to steal the realics. But we know our protagonist isn't going to let them do that.

She escapes using her bracelet and decides to get her sword back and fight. She is followed by an angel statue and after crashing a door against it, she takes her sword and prepares her catchphrase:

  –Prepare to be destroyed! –she shouted.

  –Prepare to be destroyed! –a boy's voice shouted.

  –WHAT?!!! –they both yelled.

And so, the action continues...

----------

We kept staring at each other, forgetting the scenario we were in.

But, how? I mean. Who was he?

He was holding a sword like mine, but it was silver. He had a bracelet like the one I was using too, but instead of being golden it was also silver.

Not only that, but he even wore a cotton shirt (his was blue tho') under a brown jacket and a pair of black jeans. At least he didn't have long hair like mine.

But...

  WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM?!!!

  Suddenly, something drew my attention. Another angel statue was charging into him.

  –Look out!!! –I warned him pointing to the statue.

  He looked to the statue, but before evading it he yelled to me:

  –You too!!!

  I looked to my side only to find the nude statue raising the lamppost and then slammed it into the ground, but not before I had evaded it.

  Oh, I forgot to mention the one that was attacking me had the lamppost, therefore making it cooler than his. Then again...

  –This is not the time for that, Artura –I told myself.

  The statue then swung its weapon trying to hit me. And failed.

  –Too slow, partner! –I said as I jumped his attack.

  –Too fragile –he shouted while kicking me in my guts.

  Luckily I was too far for his leg to reach me with all his might.

  But it still hurt and made me fall over.

  The statue ran in my direction and I rolled over to not get hit by another one of its strikes.

  BUT THAT CREEP KEPT THEM COMING AND COMING AND IT DIDN'T SEEM EXHAUSTED!!!

  It was slow, yeah, but it's not like it was a snail or something. I had to attack it if I wanted this to come to an end.