Karma X reader: skipping class

As you lazily climbed the hill you spotted a sadistic red-head. You smirked as you had a plan.

you sneakily walked up to him and hugged him from behind, startling the boy.

"Good morning, Karma-kun!" You happily cheered. "You scared me there for a second, (Y/N)-chan~"

You grinned from ear to ear, having a small blush on your face. You liked him after all. He had his usual smirk on his pale face and his red hair waved in the soft autumn wind. You were wearing the usual school uniform and the white button up and tie, you were only wearing your own thigh high socks and your own coat. your (H/L)(H/C) softly waved through the wind. He continued walking and you simply followed him.

"Say (Y/N)-chan, would you like to skip class with me for once?~ You're such a goody two shoes all the time~" He teased, you blushed a bit at his comment and quickened your pace. "Aww come on (Y/N)-chan~ One tim-" "I think it's bad and that you should stop with it." You spoke softly, a shadow covering your eyes. "all goody two shoes huh (Y/N)-chan~" He kept on teasing.

"Please Karma-kun... I rather not get into trouble and I really have to learn for exams and pay attention in class.." "Then let's make a deal!" He said with an innocent smile. 'Oh god what is he up to now...' You thought. "If you skip class with me, I'll tutor you after school." He said with his signature smirk on his face. You put your finger on your chin and thought about it. "Sometimes it is better to learn from my peers and then I'll understand things better and I won't be home.. Sure. But what lesson are we going to skip?" "PE of course. We are both good at it so missing it wouldn't hurt." He said.

You smiled at him and innocently took his hand. "Okay, Karma-kun... But let's go before we get late!" You said with a smile and a wink and you started running, dragging him with you. He started running with you and you giggled. He slightly blushed and also smiled, showing his canine teeth. You didn't look back as you ran towards the building. At the entrance of the building you saw your fellow students from class 3-E and you brightly smiled.

They all greeted you and you greeted them all back with a cheerful smile on your face. You then realized you were still holding Karma's hand. You slightly blushed and slightly blushed while walking away from him. You started talking to Isogai and you happily chatted with him. Karma watched from a distance while clenching his fists and gritting his teeth.

'What was I thinking... She is better off with Isogai anyways. They're the prince and the princess of the class... although I would call (Y/N)-chan an angel.' He sighed and continued walking. As he walked in he already saw you in the back, writing in a notebook. 'she looks so peaceful.' he thought with a smile, but that smile soon got replaced by the smirk he usually wore. He softly walked towards you, trying to not get noticed by you so he could read what you were writing. But as soon as he arrived to peek over your shoulder, you closed the (F/C) coloured book and you felt a presence behind you. You slowly turned around. Only to meet with bright red hair and mercury eyes. You let out a small squeak and the shivers ran down your spine.

"U-U-Uhh K-Karma-k-kun.. W-What a-are y-y-yo-you d-doing?" You stuttered out,clearly embarrassed. "I was trying to read what you wrote." He spoke rather bluntly. "May I read it?" He asked. You shook your head 'No' while holding the notebook to your chest. "I'm s-sorry Karma-kun... These are my feelings and I rather not have someone looking through them..." You said as you put your notebook in your bag. He slightly pouted which matched his whiny voice exactly.

"But I want to read it~" He whined. "Y-You c-can't.." You said with a blush since, damn he's cute like that. You looked away and tried to not look at him. Karma wasn't planning on giving up soon. He had a curious nature after all. He sat down. "Fine then, (Y/N)-chan." He said while propping his head up with his hand and looking away.