Jealous!Itona X Reader: Tentacles. (LEMON)

Okay so first,

I've never written any tentacle porn before. So....

Try to enjoy... It might suck a lot... (Like Itona will)

(B/S) = Breasts size

Also,
Requested by:
DuliaTyler
_________________________________________________

You were currently talking to Sugaya. You were receiving art tips. You nodded and wrote them down. From afar a certain white-haired, yellow-eyed tentacle boy was watching, his gaze full of jealousy. You touched Sugaya's shoulder to thank him. This made the already jealous boy burst. He stood up, making his chair fall backwards loudly. If this did not alarm Sugaya, the way-too-calm footsteps should've. But they didn't.

He roughly shoved him aside and pulled you out of the classroom. Sugaya was completely baffled. Itona pinned you against the wall and leaned in. 

"I-I-Itona... W-What are you doing?" You were blushing madly. He was still leaning in until he heard a voice. "Oooohh~ Itona is getting some. But with (Y/N)!? I wanted to be first..." Maehara whined. You immediately pushed Itona away. "H-He's not 'getting some'!" You stomped out of the building with a red face.

Itona glared at him. "Great. You made her upset." He followed after you. You were walking home. He was still following. "Stop following me!" you said loudly. He looked at you with an expressionless face. You sighed and continued walking, thinking you had lost him. You opened the door and walked in, only to see Itona had followed you. Again.

"What do you want!?" "I want to be with you and make sure you're okay." He said. You nodded, took your shoes off and made your way inside. "Then come in.. Nobody is home anyways... Except for us." You were blushing madly at the thought. He also made his way inside, after taking his shoes off of course.

"Where are your parents?" "They're at work. As always." You answered. You went to the kitchen to get some food for yourself and Itona. He followed and pinned you against the kitchen counter. You blushed madly as you felt Itona's chest hit your back. "W-W-What are you doing?" You stuttered. He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist as he kissed the back of your neck.

"We're alone.. And I've been your boyfriend for a few months now." His hands travelled down to your skirt. You were softly panting. You then realised it weren't his hands travelling down, but cold, slimy tentacles. You shuddered.

"I-Itona... A-At least we can do it in the b-bedroom..." He nodded and dragged you. He didn't say a single word. You felt an uncomfortable wetness in your panties. You were biting your lip and following Itona to your room. He threw you onto your bed. You were squirming and gripping the sheets. He climbed on top of you and you felt the tentacle on your inner thigh.

You silently shuddered from pleasure as the tentacle rubbed your sensitive womanhood through your panties. You slowly felt them being removed as your skirt slowly slid off as well. You were panting like crazy and softly moaning.

The tentacle slowly entered your womanhood and you threw your head back. Itona unbuttoned your shirt and threw it away. He stared at your (B/S) breasts for a while, the tentacles still doing their thing.
You were a hot moaning mess.

Yet, as Itona was a virgin, he didn't really know how to do things like a pro. The only thing he knew was to put his penis into a vagina, not that he had a clear image of that.

You were moaning his name right now, making him look up. He crawled on top of you and kissed you. You immediately kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands travelled down your sides and stopped at your bra. He put his hands on your back to take off your bra. He was struggling, but he eventually did it.

He licked your lower lip and you opened your mouth. The pink appendage wrapped around yours and it soon became an even more heated make-out session.

You could feel the knot in your stomach become tighter as the tentacles pressed onto your prostate. You were moaning loudly into his mouth as your juices released onto the tentacles. He parted from the kiss and slowly kissed his way down. He took his shirt and pants off, revealing the big bulge in his underwear. You were panting. He watched you recover from your previous orgasm as he entered you.

"I-Is that all?" You nervously asked. "No. Sorry sugar." He entered further and further. You were wincing and flinching in pain. It wasn't like it hurt a lot, it just wasn't a pleasurable feeling. He slowly started thrusting. You weren't really used to the feeling so you just squirmed and moved along a bit with his thrusts.

After a while, you started moaning, which encouraged him to go faster. You were gripping the sheets tightly and got even more aroused as the white-haired boy started making soft noises as well. You could feel the knot in your stomach again and you arched your back. 

Itona looked at you with a lustful gaze, leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back, saliva dripping from both of your mouths. You could feel the knot becoming tighter and tighter and eventually, it snapped. You came with a loud moan. 

You could hear the loud voice echoing through the empty house and you felt a liquid being spurted inside of you. He slowly stopped thrusting and hugged you. You smiled and hugged back. You knew he forgot a condom. You didn't care since you took the pill anyways.

As he was lying on top of you, you softly stroked his hair. You eventually heard soft snores from the boy. You smiled.

"I love you, Itona."

____________________________

FINALLY???

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay I'm back XD

I hope you like it UwU

*throws the request box open*

EDIT: I am making an X male!reader but I don't know who.

Suggestions?