Itona X reader (~request~): friendship

~Request for PusheentheNeko!~

~Enjoy please~

You admired Itona from afar as you clutched the box with chocolate to your chest. Yes, you had a crush on him. A huge crush at that. You would always hear it when he spoke, you would always see it when he did something new, You would always blush when he glanced back at you. You stared at him as he worked on a new device to kill Koro-sensei. You couldn't quite see what it was, but you were sure that it will be amazing.

'y'know, I will give these chocolates tomorrow, he seems busy.' You thought as you sighed and put the chocolates in your bag. You were ashamed of your shyness towards him. You were a calm, quiet girl who was very blunt sometimes. But around him, you felt like you couldn't utter a single word, you felt like you were having a panic attack any moment. You just couldn't confess to him. You were glad you could even talk normally to him. Well, with a massive blush... And without looking at him.

"What's got you so nervous (Y/N)-san?" Kirara asked, as she was one of the only girls you hung out with. You nervously glanced around. "Will you keep it a secret?" You asked. She nodded and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer. "It's about Itona-kun.. I have a small crush on him and I would like to give him these chocolates but I'm too nervous.." You mumbled, only loud enough for Kirara to hear. She nodded. "Just give it to him, he will probably stay calm and he won't freak out or something." She gave as advice. You nodded. "I will give them tomorrow... Or the day after.. Or next week.. Or never." You said as you sighed once again

"You have to do it, or else you'll die with the hidden feelings in your heart and you will become a lonely lost soul." She stated with a creepy face. You smirked. "Yeah right." And you rolled your eyes. "If I do not give it to him within a week... You can tell it for me? Does that seem like a good idea to you, Kirara-san?" "Yeah sure. But I will tell that it was from you." "That's the whole point." You said bluntly. She shrugged and walked away, probably to go home since it was after school time.

"Itona do you want to walk home together?" You asked, hiding the nervousness in your voice. He looked up to you with his bright innocent eyes. "Yeah sure. Just wait a minute." He spoke. You nodded and a small smile adorned your face. You loved hearing his voice. It made your heart beat faster, yet, the calm tone made you feel calm and on ease. Itona packed his bag and stood up.

"Let's go." And he walked away. You snapped out of your thoughts and you followed the white haired boy. You two lived close to each other, so you guys did this often. You two got to know each other very well since the first time you met him.

~Flashback~

As the white-haired boy walked through the doors, you glanced at him.

"I'm glad everything is okay now!"

"I'm still kind of afraid.. He looks scary.."

"Pff, man up. He doesn't seem that scary. Of course, he's stronger, and that makes you feel intimidated. But I'm pretty sure that if you get to know him better, he can be a great and loyal friend." You spoke up, smirking at the two girls. They ignored your comment and they walked away. You sighed at your lack of communication skills and you went back to reading your manga.

You closed the book and closed your eyes, deciding to think about some things. 'Maybe I should act different.... Maybe then people will like me. Maybe I should keep my opinion more to myse-' Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt a presence next to you. You looked to your right to see the white-haired boy staring at you with his innocent eyes.

"Can I help you?" "Wat is your name?" He asked. You looked up at him. "(F/N) (L/N). Yours?" Itona Horibe. You're interesting." He spoke bluntly. You faintly smiled. "Also nice to meet you, Itona-kun." You spoke. He nodded and he sat down on his spot next to the sadistic tomato.

As the days and weeks passed, you two begun to get closer and closer. Yet, not one of you two have ever considered having a romantic relationship. Well, with each other that is. Of course you had few crushes on some other boys, but that was only to hide your real feelings for Itona. Now you're here, after a few months of being friends. You were about to completely ruin the friendship or you're developing it further.

~flashback ends~

As you were drifting off again, you didn't hear Itona talking to you. You snapped out of your thoughts. "Oh, I'm sorry Itona-kun. Can you please repeat that?" "I said that we're almost at your house." He repeated. You nodded as a response and the two of you turned the corner. "Would you like to come for dinner Itona-kun?" You asked, calm as ever. He looked at you and he thought about it. "Sure. Then we can play some video games." He answered. You smiled at him and you took your keys out. When the both of you walked in the both of you spotted your father lying on the couch. You motioned for Itona to be quiet and the both of you silently went to the kitchen.

"Let's get some food and then we go to my room 'kay?" You whispered and he nodded. You both scavenged for sweets and drinks and then you went upstairs. As the two of you ate the sweets in a comfortable silence, you decided to break the silence.

"I-I-Itona-kun? Can I tell you something?" "Sure. You can tell me everything." You fiddled with your fingers and decided to be calm. You took a deep breath in and looked at him in the eyes.

"Itona-kun, I would be lying if I said that you never interested me. I would be lying if I said that you are on my mind a lot lately. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like you-" You stopped your little speech to hand him the chocolate "- It's true, I've had feelings for you. Not as a friend, but more. I hope that you will accept my feelings and if you won't, that we will still be great friends." "No." He answered. "Huh?" "I do not accept your feelings. It's not that I do not like you back, it's that I really want to keep our friendship. I don't want to kiss and hug and hold hands. I want to play video games, make jokes and keep our friendship forever. What if we broke up? What would happen then?" He explained. You were lost for words. A few moments later, you broke out in tears. But not sad tears, happy tears.

"I'm happy you said no." You said with a smile on your face as you wiped the tears away. You hugged him tightly and he hugged back after a while.

"I hope you'll be my friend forever."

~END~