Adult!Karma x Adult!Dandere!reader (~REQUEST~) Shell

~request for Shiraii-Lita~

Enjoy~

O yeah forgot to tell ya
~WARNING: Cussing, drunkness, probably a lot of stuttering~
____________________________________

You were shy and quiet and he didn't like it one bit. He sipped his drink and combed his hair backwards with his hand. He groaned in frustration as he watched your motions.

Confused? Let me tell you what happened before.

~8 hours earlier~

You were sitting at your desk, doing your work. It was exactly 2 PM as your friend walked towards you with a smile on her face.

"(F/N)-chaaaaann~" She called out. You looked at her with a smile on your face. "What can I help you with Ito-chan?" "Will you go to a bar with me tonight?" She asked with puppy eyes. You thought for a minute. "I don't like drinking but.... I'll go with you." You said softly. She said a quick 'thanks' and ran away. You sighed. You didn't want to go to a bar at all.

It wasn't that you didn't like people or that you didn't like going out. It was more that you didn't like crowded spaces, loud drunk people and strangers. 'I can't say no now.. She's already thinking that I'm going. Come on (F/N)! Do it for Ito!' You thought.

After your work ended, Ito almost dragged you to the most nearby bar. You nervously walked towards the counter and ordered water. Your friend immediately drank alcohol and after 30 minutes, she was gone.

You didn't know what to do so you just sat at the bar, drinking your water. You were looking down, not daring to look up or around in the fear to meet someone's eyes. This way you didn't notice a certain pair of annoyed mercury eyes on you.

~Karma P.O.V~

'Tch... She's just sitting there. Not even having fun with her friends. She's done with work for God's sake! She's supposed to meet new people, get drunk, get a hangover and laugh it off!.... I'm going to talk to that loner.' I thought as I walked towards the obviously uncomfortable (H/C) haired girl.

"Hey you." "W-Wh-Who m-me!?" She stuttered out. 'She reminds me of Okuda...' "Yes you. What are you doing all alone drinking fucking water!?" "W-Well.. I-I don't really l-like a-a-alcohol s-so I drink w-water... A-And my f-friend t-took me here... S-She's r-right there." "God you sound like a school girl confessing your love to me. Quit the stuttering. It's annoying." I said with a glare. She turned even more red and slowly nodded. 'Obedient huh? I like that~'

~3rd person P.O.V~

Karma looked at you with a sadistic smile on his face. You were a bit scared. Okay that was an understatement. You. Were. Scared. Shitless. He looked away and ordered a drink for you and one for himself. He then sat next to you.

"So what is your name shy-woman?" "I-It's (L/N) (F/N)... B-But c-c-call me (F/N). Wh-What about your name?" You said, proud that you only stuttered once in the last sentence. "Akabane Karma. But just call me Karma." He spoke, a slight scent of alcohol reached your nose. Your face crunched up in disgust. The two drinks were set on the counter and Karma paid, like he promised. You slowly sipped the drink. It was sweet. It tasted like (Favorite/Fruit) but sweeter. No signs of any alcohol so you drinked it in one go. You felt very dizzy

"Hey hey easy. don't drink too much woman." "I have a name!" You said without stuttering, which surprised the red-head. "Well then (L/N)-sa-" "You look like a little tomato!" You interrupted. He glared at you and you giggled.

"Wow you can't handle alcohol can you?" "Shut it fireman cap!" You were so unlucky. He ordered a drink with 30% alcohol in it. "Can I have your address? Because I'll take you home after this. I dont want you to pass out in the middle of the street and look like a piece of fucking trash." He said. You gave him your address. "Hey Karma~" "What?" "You're hot!" You giggled out.

"And you're drunk. Its time for you to get home (L/N)-San." He said as he stood up. You groaned and also stood up. At least, you tried. If it weren't for Karma, you'd be lying on the ground. He pulled you towards him at the right time. You tried to escape out of his grasp but he held you tightly, making you unable to escape. He sighed and slung you over his shoulder. You squeaked and kept on squirming to get out of his grip. "Lemmee goooo!~" You whined, pouting and crossing your arms after. He shook his head and carried you out of the bar.

As he carried you to your house, you kept on squirming aand struggling to get free. Heck, you even yelled saying that you were getting kidnapped. As he arrived at your door, he put you down. He took the bag from your shoulder and looked around for a key. "You're messy!" He said as he rummaged through your messy bag. He growled and you just sat there, watching him go through your bag. He finally found the key and opened your door. He gave your bag back, slung you over his shoulders once again and carried you inside.

"I'm tiiirreeeddd~" You whined. He put you on the couch "Goodnight then." He said as he walked out of the room. You reached out to him and stopped him by tugging on his suit. "What do you want now!?" He said with an annoyed tone and a glare. "Stay." "..... Huh?" "Stay! Are you deaf or something?!" You nearly yelled. He sighed and took you to your bed. "I'll go sleep on the couch to avoid the cliché 'Why is there a man next to me in my bed!?' scene." He said as he took a fleece blanket from your closet and a pillow from your bed. You fell onto your bed and fell asleep immediately. Karma made himself comfortable on your couch and soon, also fell asleep.

~Timeskip to the mooorrnnniiinng~

You woke up, only to experience a pounding headache. You were glad you got off from work today. You tried to remember what you had done the night before, but you could only remember a blurry red-haired man. You slowly got out of bed, pulling on a more comfortable outfit. You slowly went downstairs, trying to walk softly because you had a hangover. You arrived downstairs and immediately noticed something.

'Wha... What the..' You thought as you picked up the note. You read what was on it and immediately blushed. You re-read it over and over again, almost making you memorize the exact words and numbers on it.

"Good morning/afternoon (L/N)-san. Although you were drunk and annoying the living hell out of me, I had a bit of fun. I'd like to meet up with you again. So here's my number: 06-1103719. See you later then. Akabane Karma." The note said. The handwriting was neat and so was the paper. (A/N: By the way that was a completely random number. Don't try to call it kids.)

You smiled and decided to text him. You asked when the two of you should meet up again. He answered with 'next weekend?' And you agreed on the date.

~timeskip of 1 year~

"(F/N)" Karma said. "What's up Karma?" "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" You would be lying if you said you didn't have any feelings for the red-head. You blushed faintly and nodded. He smirked and leaned in, stealing a peck on the lips. You blushed and hid your face in your hands. He chuckled.

"My little shy girlfriend will never come out of her shell."

"Sh-Shut up!"

~the end~
____________________________________
(A/N): I hope you liked it! (I have a feeling the last part was a bit rushed)

Thanks for 230 reads by the way!

Next:
• Terasaka x shy!reader (~REQUEST~)

• Various guys x reader (Zombie AU)

Have a great day!
ALEX~
____________________________________