Maehara Hiroto x reader: growing up together

(Short A/N:
(F/N): First Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/L): Hair Length
(H/C): Hair Colour
(S/T): Skin Tone
(E/S): Eye Size
(E/C): Eye colour
(B/D): Birth Day

Enjoy!~
____________________________________

He would describe you as an angel. How your soft, shiny, (H/L) (H/C) hair would flow in the soft summer breeze. How your flawless (S/T) skin would turn a slight red when he would compliment your beauty. How your shiny, full of life, (E/S) (E/C) eyes would sparkle whenever you saw your classmates come up with the most creative ideas to assassinate your teacher. He loved it all. He sighed in frustration.

'She will never see me as more than a friend. Friendzoned forever.' He thought as memories started to fill his mind once again.

~10 years ago~

You were quiet, lonely and distant. You had no friends, no one to play with. You didn't mind. No one to bother you. No one to hurt you. You were fine with it.

You were fine with it, but a certain orange-haired male wasn't at all. The tiny boy went up to his ikemen friend.

"Isogai why is she all alone?" He asked with a tiny pout on his childish, chubby face. The other kid shrugged. "Maybe she doesn't have any friends?" He asked. "Then I will be her friend!" Maehara said enthusiastically. He grinned from ear to ear and walked up to you.

"Can I be your friend?" He asked. You looked at the boy with dull eyes. "If you can guess my name." You spoke with a soft voice. "Then I will find out what your name is!" "One rule: You may not ask sensei." And you turned away from the boy. He went back to his friend.

"And does she want to be your friend?" Isogai asked with his usual smile on his face. Maehara shook his head. "But if I find out what her name is she will be my friend!" The orange-haired male replied.

The next months he did everything to find out your name. He guessed everyday, he asked everyone he knew, he even tried tricking you. But that all didn't work.

Until....

Maehara was lazily lying on his desk. He was about to give up. Only to realize something.

'I CAN JUST LOOK AT HER BOOKS OR LOOK IN THAT BOOK WITH ALL THE NAMES! 5 MONTHS WASTED!!" He thought angrily as he face-desked. He stood up and walked towards the teachers desk. The teacher hasn't arrived yet so he could easily grab the desired book. He flipped through the pages and then found your photograph with your name and other information. He went up to you and slammed the book on your table, the page with your photograph opened.

"I finally know your name, (F/N) (L/N)-chan! After 5 months you can finally have me as a friend!" He said enthusiastically. You looked down and your body shook up and down. It didn't take long before the golden-eyed boy heard soft giggles coming from your mouth.

"Finally, after 5 months." You smiled. He grinned from ear to ear, showing that he is missing a tooth.

~5 years later~

Isogai, Maehara and you hung out a lot. You also opened up to other people over the years, but Maehara and Isogai still being the main guys you hang out with. The three of you hung out a lot at Isogai's house. It was all fun and sunshine and happiness for the three of you. Until something happened.

The three of you were on Isogai's room, playing with cards. "Ha grab 5 cards Maehara!" You said as you slammed a joker on the pile. Maehara looked shocked but then smirked mischievously. "Get 10 cards Isogai!!" He said as he slammed another joker on the pile. Isogai's eyes widened but he smiled anyways. Then mischief appeared in his eyes and he got a card of his own and slowly placed it upside down on the pile.