Started Like a Movie Scene

It has been months since Avi fell into the crevasse and the gang had tried to move on since. 

"Hey, check this out! We got something big in the group PO box," Scott said to everyone. They were just relaxing in California at scott and mitch's house between tours and album pro motioning. 

"what is it?" Mitch asks. He is sitting on his boyfriends' lap. 

"Well," scott began, "check it out.!.!" He held out in front of him a fairly large box wrapped in a pinkish-goldish rapping paper.  

"What's in it?" Avi asks. The slender body on his lap leand against him as he speakes. 

"Should i open it????" Scott teases the group.

"Boy if you don't...." Kevin stands up and walked toward scott and the box. His wives, who were sitting on either side of him, giggled as he jokingly confronted the tall Blonde.

"Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright..." Scott shook the box places the box on the table in front of them. He began to rip the paper, but it won't tear. "Hold on... this is like some really thick paper."

Mitch leaned forward and knocked his fist against it. "It feels almost metallick...."

"You're totally right. It does....lests see if there's any way to get it open..."

Scott picked up the box and looked. He holds it up in the air so everyone can see the bottom. There was square on the bottom that looked like it was a different material. 

"Oh!" Esther exclaims. "I think i've heard of this before. You just have to cut the square at the bottom and then lift off the top part!"

Kevin slides his pocket knife across the table to Scot.t and scott cut the bottom square. It was a slightly thinner papery material. He lifts off the top, revealing another box. This box is wrapped in a similar material to the bottom material. He set the shiny wrappering down and it made a metallic clang.

"This is almost too much work yall..." Scott joked. He slowly unwarps it. Beneath this wrapping paper was a wooden box with a clasp keeping it closed. 

"This has to be a joke. What on earth is in this thing?" Kirstine rolled her eyes with a smirk as she speaks.

"I don't even know. Let's see" scott opens the clasp and lifts the lid on the wooden box. A soft song began playing from within the box. A sultry woman's voice accompanied it. She spoke softly and clearly.

"Be timeless. Be classic. Be classic. Be an anthem. Be stars. Be... Rose Gold."

Underneath the lid were three words: Rose Gold Spa. Scott reaches in to the box and pulls out a piece of parchment paper with calligraphy. Scott read it allowed for everyone.

"Pentatonix,

    You are undoubtedly talented. You have made quite the name for yourself, and, quite frankly, you deserve to be pampered. At Rose Gold Spa, we offer nothing but pampering, and we want to pamper all of you. In the drawer at the bottom of this box you will find six wristbands. These wristbands allow you to access every feature of our spa, completely free. We want to offer you an all-inclusive week's stay at Rose Gold Spa, all expenses paid. 

   Should you decide to accept our offer, you need not make any reservations in advance. Simply show up at our resort (the address is listed at the bottom of this letter), and we will do our very best to take care of you. We look forward to seeing all of you soon."