Tried to Play it Like James Dean

Episode 3

"Well, it seems legit," Esther said.  'do we wanna to go?"

"Yeah, let's f********ucking party!" Mitch whooped. 

"Wait, hold on. Don't we have an appearance this weekend at an event?" Kevin asks.

"I can get you guys out of it, and i can get us all tickets to hawaiieieiaiieiai'i" Esther smirked as she kisses her husband sensually on the cheek. She nibbled on his ear and whispered, "you know I can do EVERYTHING ;)" (she said "wink face" out loud i promise)

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ four days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Their plain landed on Kauai.  Inside the airport, as they were walking to the exit to go pick up their rental cars and figure out how to get to the Spa. 

"Wait hold on guys!!!" Avi yelled to the gang. "Check out that sign!"

They all stop and looked to where A vi wass pointing. They see a man, dressed in a show fur's uniform ,holding a sign that read PENTATONIX.

"Esther, did you get us a limo?" Kevin asked.

"...no.........i..........................didn't........." she replies sheepishly.

"Well, let's go check it out anyway!" Avi charges forward and approached the man with the sign.

"Pentatonix? Welcome to hawaii, follow me this way he said" """ i'll be escorting you to the spa"

"How did you know we were coming the letter said to show up whenever?" idk who's talking

"We have trackers in the wristbands. It's all for security purposes."

"That sounds fishy," scott whispered to mitch. 

"Please, come with me," the driver showed them a business card that has the Rose Gold Spa logo on it. They decide to follow him with all of their luggage.

When they stepped outside, the tropical air hits their skin. Kirstin smiled as she felt the sun begin to warm her. It was a perfect temper it sure, maybe 80 degrees Fahreheangheit. 

They get into the limo, and all of them had a drink or two as the vehicle drives through the jungle-like jungle. 

Suddenly the limo stopped. The driver rolls down the partition (please). "From here, we must continue otherwise. As you will see, we have reached a lodge garage. In it are ATVs. I trust at least three of you are competent enough to drive one!" he laughed and the entire gang got out.

The driver put all of their luggage on one ATV and straps it down tightly. The rest of them each get on some ATVs together. Mitch and Avi are on one, with Mitch driving. Esther jumps behind the steering on one of them and waits for one of her lovers to hop on. Kirstin offered the seat to Kevin, since she hasn't had much time to chat with Scott lately.

The limo driver show fur  guides them across rough trails through thicker and thicker jungles. The trail was steep at some points, but it was an enjoyable hour-long ride. Suddenly, they reached a clearing.