Like a Myth

Episode 5

Everyone is stunned. A beautiful naked woman stands in front of them in this dimly lit room. 

"Ah, yes," the woman laughed. "Did we forget to mention this is a nude spa?"

No one could really speak... here they were in a beautiful spa in hawaii, for free, and suddenly this BOMB was dropped on them and they didno'to know what to do.

"Your website..." Esther whispered.

"Our website? Which one, darling? We have one for publicity, and one for members. We don't want to be known as a trashy nude spa, so we want to highlight our features otherwise and let our guests discover the organic nature of our practices when they arrive."

"How could I find this other website?" Esther asks.

"Well, there were links to it all over the public website. It's hawaiian. lokekula is our hawaiian name. It's written on every page of the public website if you're curious enough to find it." The woman winked and smiles and winks again. 

"Y'all, I don't know if I can do this," Kevin said.

"Yeah me either y'all." Scott started to back toward the door. There seemed to be a general con sense us. That no one wanted to participate. In the nudity. Part. 

"I'm afraid there's not much choice. Those ATVs are the only way back and yours was the last trip for the next three days. You're all stuck here in paradise for at least three days. Now, by wearing the wristbands you are automatically consenting to all spa policies. This was all laid out in the contract on the back of the letter you received. I trust you all took the time to read that..."

The gang look at each others. None of them saw a contract. Perhaps they all missed it????

"Of course, you can simply stay in your rooms; we cannot monitor what you do or do not wear in your rooms. You may decide from there. However, once you enter your rooms, you may not exit them clothed. It's spa policy."

The woman rang a bell on the counter, and two men (also nude) showed up. They ran outside and re-entered with the luggage.

"If you'll follow us, ladies and gentlemen," one of them says. 

The bellhops take them down some hallways. This building is much larger than it appeared. It's quickly apparent that it's all on some large wooden structure and each building was interconnected like a maze. 

"Here are your rooms. Which luggage shall we place in which rooms?" There were three rooms in front of them. 

"How many beds are in each?" Avi asked.

"One kingsizedbed per room. Generally romantic couples come to our resort together. We hope this is not an inconvenience." The same bellhop seemed to do the most talking.

"We can work with a king bed," Kirstin whispered to Kevin and Esthre. "Dibs on the middle room!!!"

Mitch and Avi took the room on the left (1101), and Scott takes 1103. There are doors inside each room to the rooms adjacent. All three rooms can have their doors open, creating a passage between all three rooms in all three rooms. 

"Well, y'all," Mitch began. All of the six of them had converged in the middle room and so they can figure out what they want to do about this whole situation.