The Story of Our Lives

Episode 6

"Well, no matter what we're here for three days... can we just order like room service and chill with these doors open during the daytime?" Scott offered this option. They are all crowded in the middle room (1102) on the king size bed. It was fairly crowded and everybody was squeeezed together. 

"Yeah, I mean I guess that would be the only... reasonable option," mitch said. He seems a little disappointed, and avi gives him a look ? ?

"Not gonna lie, I was  kinda looking forward to getting pampered in Hawaii," Kirstin sighed. She was draped across Kevin's lap as he sat against the headboard. 

"Me too, honestly," mitch replies to her. ".....hey wait. I have an idea."

"What?" Kirstin is eager to hear the words mitch will speak. 

"What if we just schedule when we're going to different places so no one runs into each other if they don't want to?"

The group seemed torn. 

"Honestly, guys, I don't know if I'm comfortable being naked in front of people. It took a lot for me to even take of my pants on my wedding night," kevin admitted.

"I feel the same way," Esther says. "But I also really wanted to be pampered on this vacation..."

"We could all just get drunk," Mitch finally blurted.  

"There are minibars in al of our rooms...." Scott says quietly. 

"I'm down." Avi stands up and grabs some beers for everyone. "All expenses paid!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was pretty tipsy at this point. They had gotten several bottles of champagne via room survice, and some mixed drinks, to . 

"Everyone quiet down I have another idea!" Mitch shouted above the music playing in the three-room party suite. 

Everyone congregates again in 1102. 

"Let's just f*ck*ng go for it, you guys. This is a once-in-a-life-time-op-pro-tun-ity. Let's go all-out nudist. I'm more than down for it, I'm ready. How about we all just strip down. right here. right now."