Only Black and White

Episode 8

1102 2:43am 

"I think we should get ourselves a king bed at home. What do you say, ladies?" Kevin asks the women lying on either side of him. 

Kirstin nuzzled his chest with a deep sigh. "Mmmm that sounds nice, babe."

"Let's do it.... and let's get that bed." Esther whispered loudly enough for everyone to hear her in the bed.

"Ahhah!? Again?" Kevin exclaims. 

"I mean, you can take a break for a while and just watch because Im ready," Kirstin sets up and leaned across kevin's naked body. She lightly runs her hand through Easter's hair and pulled their faces together for a slow kiss.

"Nah, I' m ready to," Kevin said, placing a firm hand on each of his ladies' b*tt*ms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1101 4:48am

"Was this a mistake," Scott says into the darkness. The two sleeping figures next to him had been breathing rhythmically for a considerable amount of time.

I should get back to my rom.  i ,Scott thinks to himself. Mitch rolled over and softly places one arm across scott's chest. Well I guess I could sleep another couple hours. I'm already here and in bed and tired as he'll. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1102 10:30am

"This is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in" Kristine remarks.

"Me too, gosh dang." Kevin has one arm cradling each of his lovers. All of them are nude. "Alright... I kinda don't wanna put on clothes."

"No, I know what you mean. What do you think, Kirst? Could we do it? Should we ask the others first?" Esther had a big grin.

"Yeah, I'm gonna ask." Kevin got up and opened one of the doors between the two rooms and knocked on scott's side's door. There is no answer. He knocks again, and there still wasn't an answer. "I guess scott must be fast asleep. Maybe he's hungover."

"Well, check on Avi and Mitch," Kirstin suggested. "Then we can all try and wake up scott."

"Yeah good idea," her man replies. He goes over to the other side of the room and opens the door. He knocks on the remaining door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1101 10:33am 

Scott hears a knock. His eyes snapped open. 

Where am i? He thinks. He was in a large bed; and there are warm bodies next to him.

"Oh shit*," he says aloud, but kinda softly still. "I have to get back to my room now!"

Mitch sits up as scott exited the bed, completely nude.

Another knock, louder. ("Hey guys! You up?" kevin's muffled voice)

"Oh god," mitch whispers. "Hurry up! do you have your key?"

"Yeah i have it." Scott rushed to the room door and made his way out.

"I'll get the other door. Avi grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "he walked to the door and opened it. 

Kevin was there, without a towel, without underwear or pants. Avi is stunned for a brief moment. Kevin laughs.

"What's up.... man?" Avi said, trying to maintain i contact. 

"Well, me and the girls were thinking. Mitch, you said it last night. Let's just... go for it, you know?"

Mitch walks up behind avi and peaks over his shoulder. "You're right, Kev."

"We tried to wake up Scott but he must be passed out or hungover or something."

"Why don't you... why don't you try again?" Mitch stutters, feeling his cheeks flushing. 

"Yeah, for sure!" kevin turns around and knocks back on the door to scott's room. "Scotty boyyyy wake up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1103 10:36am

"Oh god, oh god oh god, I'm such a dumb(*ass. Wh y would i do that!" Scott is talking to himself quietly in his room, praying his secret doesn't spill.  

There was a knock on the door, but not the main door. The door to 1102. Kevin called to Scott.

Scott throws on a pair of sweatpants and fiddles with the lock to the door. He opened it and is surprised by the naked man in front of him.

"What's... uh.. what's up, Kev?" Scott asks. 

"We all wanna go for it. What do you say?"

"I... um... i... i... well..." Scott wasn't sure what to say. Part of him wanted to go for it and submit to any and all urges without guilt. Another part of him utterly terrified. He is not sure what to do. 

Suddenly, Kristin and Ether walked up behind kevin, totally nude. Over there shoulders scot could see mitch and avi, just as he had left them, naked. Avi has a towel at his feet.

Time seemed to stand still. All eyes are on Scott. He starts to breathe heavily, totally unsure of what to do. His pulse increases and his eyes darted from face to face (and other parts, briefly) . 

"Well, Scotty? What do you think?" Mitch asked. Mitch and Avi have entered 1102 and stood closer to the door. 

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few moments. All scott can hear is his pulse pounding in his head. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

Silently, scott pulls the string on his sweatpants wastebadnd, and they begin to slip past his hipbones. 

"Why the h*ell not?" He yells, as they fall to the floor.