4: Mission

RED

Gues who disturbed our meal with a bang on the table, Sino pa ba e di ang pinaglihi sa sama ng loob na si itim or should i say Dark. Pansin ko lang bagay niyang tawaging itim, kasing itim ng budhi niya.

"The fuck is she doing here?" Dark sakin then looked at me, "And you stupid creature, what the hell are you with them?" naniningkit ang mga matang nakatitig sa akin.

Imbes na sumagot yung tatlo e natulala sila. What's their problem? Ang weird lang. Unang nakabawi si Thadeus.

"Am hearing it right Dark? You just spoke more than 10 words?" Thadeus.

Dark just throw dagger looks to thadeus. Bago pa ako masabon ng panlalait ni Dark, I silently made my way out of the cafeteria. Iniwan ko yung kamabal na nakatulala parin.

"Fuck that Dark. Makakapatay na talaga ako pag hindi ko natagalan ang pag-uugali niya." I'm a short tempered person, I don't one anybody cursing and screwing on me. Fuck!

I just attended my afternoon class and then went straight home. Buti nalang at hindi ko nakita ang mga kumag na yun. They really irritate me, specially that Dark and Wayne. Wayne is so talkative. I cant stand it. I'm a silent person remember.

****
3rd Person's POV
Novicus Residence, 12:oo a.M

High Walled Mansion with heavy security. CCTV's are scattered but this can't stop the lurking shadow in the compound. In an hours studying the mansion's blueprint she managed to memorize every single detail of it's security system.

Nakapwesto siya sa may bandang kanan ng mansyon at sa sandaling pagmamasid niya napansin niyang nakatulog ang ibang gwardya. She's wearing an over all black with a red mask covering half of her face.

"Stupid guards. Sleeping while on duty." mahinang bulong niya sa hangin and then glanced at her watch.

"Great. Exactly 12. Its showtime. Let the countdown beggin Novicus." She smirked while loading her guns. She got a personalized twin gun with an insignia carved on it. The insignia was like two swords connected with a Letter BT incripted on it sorrounded by black thorns. Minsan lang niya gamitin ng sabay ang baril.

_____
A.N
Imagine niyo nalang. haha. bobo si author , walang maisip na insignia. xD
_____

She climbed the tree beside then made a jump to the wall next to her. She ducked and roamed her eyes to spot a free area. She made a quick run on top of the wall then land swiftly on the the garden with a two turned tumbling.

She was about to run when she noticed a movement on a bush near her. "Victim number One. Say Hello to Satan." With a smirk on her lips, she throw a dagger on her victim's forehead.

"Bulls eyes," at pumunta siyang kinuha ang dagger.

She continued moving like wind, fast enough that even cameras can't capture her movement. She know what angle to move in and so CCTV's became useless. No doubt that she's really excellent in this profession.

Nakapasok siya ng walang kahirap hirap sa loob ng bahay at narating ang kanyang pakay. Tahimik niyang binuksan ang pintuan ng kwarto and she can hear moans inside.

RED

"Oh faster. Aaah, oooh. Fuck me harder baby. oooh" boses ng babae. What a slut.

"Im almost there baby, aaah. Fuck, ang sarap mo." Boses ng lalake , no other than my target. Kaya pala hindi manlang nila ako napansin may milagrong nangyayari dito. Naglakad na ako palapit sa dalawang nag tutukaan and then do my thing.