15: Slip Of Words

RED

"How's your transaction with the new waves of grenades with the Labrizkas?" -Dark

"It went well. No trouble at all." -Ethan

"How about your mission Godkins?" -Dark

"I got on a little trouble but I did managed to fix it." -Thads

Dark nodded with a poker face. 3 days after he was introduced as the new boss he's got really more serious and I can see that he's very didicated. Hindi nalalayo ang husay niya kay Tanda.

From my own perception I can say that he'll be a great leader when time comes. Nandito kaming lahat sa mainhouse at kasalukuyang nagrereport sa mga pinatrabaho ni Dark. The twins handled the transaction with the Labrizkas and Thads on retreiving the lost guns stolen by other Mafias.

2 days with Dark, I would say its a lot more light than before but still I'm not comfortable with him being around. We're too busy to have time for useless clash of shits. Yes, We excahange words but its purely business but to the least he's not feeding me with his two edged words.

Two days ago I was just a dog of the organization. I din't need to socialize with my fellow mafioso but now I the reaper, Red, was obliged for the safety of the new boss, I'm now his reaper. His personal reaper!

Damn that oldman. Hes the culprit behind this shits happening. He does know how play his cards.

"Lalalala, here comes the coffee." We all turned our gaze to the door and found Vette holding 5 cups of coffee. I think Dark was annoyed cause he thew a shuriken which was dodged by Vette.

"Shit naman. Problema mo?" Corvette said with a grin then turned to us. "Bakit ang seryoso niyo? Huwag kayong magaya sa leader niyo? Baka magiging kamukha niyo si Sadako. Haha."

"Frayzer, you shut up! Baka gusto mong maging kamukha ni Sadako?" Dark said with a glare.

"Hay, hay. Parehas kayo ni Red ang iinit ng ulo. Perfect match. Haha." -Corvette

Sabay kaming napasigaw ni Dark. I even fired my gun 1 inch away from his head. "What the hell?" -Dark. "Shut up" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Bwisit talaga tong Corvette na to.

"Ano masarap bang mabaril ni Red?" -Wayne.

"Whatever" -Corvette. Napahagikhik si Ethan at Thads habang ako napaupo at nagsindi ng sigarilyo. "Tsk, anong tinatawa tawa niyo jan?" Vette asked Thads and Ethan with a frown but the two just ignored him.

"By the way bago ako mapatay ni Dark sa sama ng tingin. I've got a really interesting info." Corvette said with his wide smirk. After pissing Dark he took the sit beside me at ngayon nakaupo kaming lahat.

"Spill it out Frayzer." -Dark. He's on a serious tone. It gives me chills. Fuck! "Its the Hydrans." -Corvette

"What?" we all said in unison. Fuck, really? That Hydrans is geting on our path. Hydrans are just newbies in the Underground but they have the guts to go against us; one of a heck strong Mafia.

"Do you mean about the stolen guns?" -Wayne. Vette just nodded and sipped his coffee. "Did you managed to trace their lacation?" -Dark.

"Yap, yap, yap" -Corvette.

"Ethan, you know what to do." -Dark.

"Leave it to me." -Ethan. Mabilis niyang inilabas ang laptop saka tumipa. Huh, his really fast but his smile is more creepy this time.