Chapter One

Makya's pov-

"Happy birthday!!" I heard all the boys tell as they pile on top of me.

"Seriously guys I can't breathe!!" I whine trying to push them all off.

"Who let you in?" I asked and all the boys looked at eachother.

As I look around the room I see my window wide open.

"Did you guys really brake into my house!?" I said laughing a bit.

The rest of the boys joined me laughing. I got out of my bed and went to my closet.

"So what shall we do since your turning 13?" Weston asked as he sat in one of my bingbag chairs.

"The beach!!" I screamed as I grabbed a new swim suit I got yesterday.

The boys laughed at my sudden out burst and all agreed.

"Bye Makya we will meet you at the beach in 5" screamed Joey as they all ex it out of my window.

I laugh and quickly change. My swim suit was a pink one. It had lace on the top and bottoms with some black with it.

As I put on my swim suit I noticed that my boobs had gotten bigger and it was a little harder to put on my top. I also struggled putting my bottoms on.

"Shit I just got this yesterday!" I said to my self embarrassed.

I tried to fit in it the best I could and then moved to my hair. I put it in a messy bun.

I then grabbed some shorts and a lose tank to put on top. When I was done I grabbed my phone and some sunglasses.

I walked down stairs and saw all the boys laying on my couch.

"Should we ride our long boards?" I asked quickly grabbing mine and slipping on some flipflops.

The boys agreed with me and we headed out the door.

***

"How your day so far?" Hunter asked me as he rode next to me.

"Good thanks to you guys" I said while smiling at all of them.

"Awe princes you now it's just because I'm here!" Weston said

I laughed "that's totally why west" I said while I playfully hit his arm.

"Ouch that actually hurt" Weston said this time making all of us laugh.

We finally made it to the beach and I took no time to get there. I quickly ran to the beach with the guys behind me.

I took off my shirt bye crossing my arms and lifting it above my head. I then took off my shorts by unbuttoning them and pulling them down.

I turn around and see the boys looking at me. I kind of wanted me cover up my body. I dint't know what was happening to them it's like they have never seen me in a swim suit.

It was weird they have never done that before. I knew my body was changing but I still did not know why they were staring.

Jacob's pov-

"Holy shit" I said as I watched Makya take her shirt off.

"Is it just me or did Makya go from nothing to something!" Mark said

"No I see it too" Joey said

"Guys get your things under control and quit drooling" Weston said.

I quickly quit starring and looked down reall fast along with everyone else.

We all laughed and continued to take our cover up close off. We all then ran into the water and started to play.