Chapter 12

Makya's pov-

I woke up in Jacobs arms. He just so cute when he sleeps. I try to wiggle my self out of his grip so I can get ready for are last meet and greet here until we go to New Jersey for a week.

I finally get out of his grip making it to the bathroom.

" ew" I say as I see my reflection in the mirror.

I got in a quick shower then putting on my outfit witch was some tights and a gray sweater that went a little over my butt. It also had a black heart in the center. I then put on some gray converse to finish the look I curled my hair and put a beanie on top.

Now makeup. Since it was the last day I decided to do more makeup then usual. I did a grey smoke eye and some winged eye liner. Then some mascara and clear nude lip gloss.

I was finally done I walked out to wake up Jacob and the others.

" Jakob get up" I said laying on top of him.

" I don't want to" he complained

" fine no kisses for you" I said staring up and crossing my arm.

He shot straight up " okay okay I'm up now do I get kisses?" He asked putting his arms around my waste and I put mine around his neck.

" idk" I said and he started to lean in and so did I.

I felt sparks every ware. For once I made a good decision in my life and that was to chose Jacob.

We broke the kiss and it was onto waking up Hunter and Weston.

I grabbed one of the pillows off of our bed and stood on Weston's and hunters bed.

I then began to hit the with pillows singing " it's time to get up"

" stop stop okay okay I'm up I'm up" Weston said making me laugh.

Hunter fell of the bed making us laugh more.

They all got ready and we headed down to the other room.

" should we all get star bucks before we go?" I asked and everyone agreed.

We all started walking to star bucks and I got tired of walking so I got on Jacobs back.

" let's take selfies" I said pulling out my phone and taking photos of us while I was on his back.

We finally made it to Starbucks and we all ordered and found a booth to sit in.

I've noticed something was off with Lauren and Joey.

" hey I'll be right back" I said getting up to go talk to Lauren.

" okay babe" Jacob said as I walked away.

" bathroom now" I said as I walked past Lauren and she followed.

" spill it" I said knowing that something was wrong.

" me and Joey are fighting" Lauren said tearing up.

" oh come here" I said taking her into a hug.

"I saw text messages on his phone Makya what do I do" she said crying into my shoulder.

" just take deep breaths will get through this together" I said rubbing her shoulder trying to make her feel better.

" I just want to go home" Lauren sobed.

" If that's what you want" I said

" I already called my mom I'm leaving tomorrow before you guys got to New Jersey" she said taking her head off my Shoulder and wiping her tears away.