Chapter 6-

Couple  days later....

Makya's pov-

I walked into my kitchen grabbing an apple and sitting down at the table.

I bit into the apple looking through Twitter when a number I did not recognized popped up. I clicked accept awnsering with an hello.

The call was about me going on tour with a couple other people!!

I was so exited j ran up to Weston's room seeing that he just got off the phone and at the same time we said

"IM GOING ON TOUR"

He then laughed because it was so crazy. " I'm so exited!" I said laying my head on Weston's stomic as we laid on the bed.

" same and we should proubly get packed were leaving in two days" Weston said pushing me off of him and we go up.

" true" I said leaving his room and walking into mine.

I grabbed my big suitcase packing when I heard my doorbell go off.

" can you get that?" Weston screams as I walk out of my room walking down stairs.

I open the door and see all the guys standing outside.

"We're going on tour!!" Mark says giving me a big hug along with the rest of the guys.

" me and Weston are too!!" I said exited to.

" what about Lauren?" Joey asks as we all walk into the house.

" I don't know but she will be going anyways because she's staying with us" I said and could see the smile form on joeys face.

" I hear my brothers!!" Weston screams running down the stairs but trips on the last one making us all laugh really hard.

" what happened?" Lauren asked walking down the stair soon starting to laugh at Weston.

" guys guess what!!" Lauren says running to me.

" what?" We all said in sync.

"I'm going on tour!!" Lauren says jumping up and down and I join her.

Soon enough Joey wraps his arms around Lauren's waste tuning around soon connecting there lips.

" What just happened?" I said with wide eyes along with the rest of the guys.

They disconnected with Lauren giggling.

" I forgot to tell you guys were dating" joey says interwinding there fingers holding her tight.

That's when I felt someone's hands snake around my waste and put there head in my neck.

I turned around to see it was Jacob and gave him a hug.

Everyone said ohhhh making me blush.

But over Jacobs shoulder I saw Mark with an upset face. What wrong with him I thought.

Jacob broke the hug. The guys soon left so they could pack.

" hey I'm going to stay" Jacob said as me and him walked up to my room.

He helped me pack and was being goofy.

" how dose this look on me?" He asks as I turn around and see him waring my bra.

" Jacob!" I said running over to him and takin it off.

He put his hands on my waste pulling me closer.

He connected our lips and we began to start kissing.

I put my hands around his neck Deeping the kiss.

" jump" Jacob said in between kisses and I did as told.

As I jumped wrapping my legs around his waste he put his hand on my butt for support.

He began walking putting me against the wall kissing harder and more aggressive.

I pulled on his hair making him moan. He then swiped the bottom of my lip asking for access.

I gladly gave it to him. Me being a tease I began to move my hips.

This made him moan so I moved my hips a little faster. I then stopped the kiss and he let me down. I then started to pack agin.

He stud the staring at the wall thinking for a second.

I smiled because I knew he was turned on and me being a tease I stopped it leaving him hanging.

I turned around to see him trying to hide his bonor leaving my room.

" boys" I laughed after I finished packing and laid back down on my bed.

Jacob's pov-

I left the room trying to hide my bonor. It was weird because I have never got a bonor before making out with a girl.

Makya's pov-

Man Jacob just Uggghhhh it's hard. I want him to ask me out I want to be his. He makes me so happy!!

I thought and looked at my phone a see a text from him saying.

Jacob❤️🙈- Night beautiful💕

I smiled falling a sleep thinking about him.

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating I've just been really busy and running out of ideas if you guys want to help just hmu!! Bye!!