Chater Two

Makya's pov-

I wake up to arms around me. I look around and see the boys all pasted out around me. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and finally seen who was holding me.

It was Mark? He must have grabbed on to me when we all fell asleep. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he would let go.

"Mark!" I whispered to get him to wake up. But he didn't respond.

"Mark!!" I said agin but this time shaking him with my free hand.

"W-what?!" Mark said letting go of me and popping up.

"You were holding me" I said laughing a bit.

"I'm sorry" mark said turning red.

"It's alright want to go make so breakfast for everyone?" I asked standing up.

"Sure" Mark said holding out his hand to help him up.

I didn't take his hand and gust gave him a funny look.

"What?" He said and I laughed taking his hand helping him up.

We walk into the kitchen and I grabbed stuff to make walffles and eggs.

I turned toward the counter cracking eggs into a bowl to make scrambled eggs.

"Mark grab the flour" I said while whisking the eggs and starting the Walffle mix.

"Sure thing princess" mark said but before I knew it I had flour being dumped on my head.

"MARK!!" I yell as he took off laughing

I grabbed some eggs and chucked it at him making me laugh.

One hit him in the stomach making him bend over in pain.

"Omg are you okay!!" I said running bye his side.

"Yeah" he laughed pinning me to the floor and smearing egg all over me.

"Gross" I complained but saw flour at my side.

I then grab a handful of flour and smacked camed him.

"Didn't see that coming did you?" I said while standing up and getting back to cooking.

"Okay okay I say it's even and we just cook" mark said sticking out his hand for me to shake it.

"Deal" I said taking his had and shaking it.

"I'll cook the eggs and you'll cook the walffles" I said looking at mark.

"Mk" he said heading over to the Walffle maker.

***

After we were done cooking we decided to wake all the boys up.

"How are going to wake up all of them?" I ask and mark looked at me with an evil look.

We walked over to my stereo and plugged his phone in.

He put the volume on 89 and started blaring music.

All the boys jumped up covering the ears yelling stuff but it was too loud to here what they were saying.

They all stud up and mark turned off the stereo.

Me and mark look at each other and busted out laughing.  All the boys have us dirty looks.

"What the hell was that for?" Hunter said standing up.

"Food?" I said and all the boys ran to the kitchen.

"Looks like you guys were hungry" I said to my self while following them.

"What the fuck happened in here?" Weston asked while seeing the kitchen as a mess.