Chapter Four

Jacob pov-

I saw as Makya ran to the bathroom upset so I followed her. I wanted to know why just got up set. She closed the door and locked it.

I could hear little sniffles. " let me in" I said knocking softly.

she opened the door and I immediately hugged her.

I closed the door behind us and sat on the floor so I could listen to her.

" Zach is cheating on me" she said trying not to cry.

It broke my heart to see her like this.

" come here" I said pulling her in my lap and hugging her as she cried in my shoulder.

She took her head of my should and looked at me. I studied her face taking in her beautiful features.

" my makeup is probably running" she said puttin her head down and laughing a bit.

" don't look down you look beautiful" I said lifting her chin so see her smiling and looking into my eyes.

She started to lean in and so did I. Our lips connected and moved in perfect sync.

I put my hands on her waste pulling her closer to me. She put both of her hands on my cheeks to deepen the kiss.

The kiss soon became an extreme make out. We broke the kiss and smiled.

" your so pretty" I said looking into her eyes.

I could see her eyes water agin. " oh princess everything is going to be okay!" I said picking her up.

She  hugged me as tight as she could. " never let go" I said and she looked at me and said " never"

I wanted her to be mine! I wanted to tell her I liked her. But she just got out of a relationship. I wanted to call her mine. I've liked her since we were 4 but I couldn't tell her. I thought.

I hugged her one more time before letting her down so she could clean her self off.

I left the bathroom walking to Zach. " HIW COULD YOU!" I yelled 

Zach got up and looked around " what do you mean?" Zach said rubbing his eyes.

"YOU NO WHAT I MEAN!" I said looking at his phone.

He picked up his phone and his eyes got real big. " where is she?" He said looking for her.

" she Doesn't want to talk to you" I said pushing him back.

" what are you now her body gard?" He said while pushing me back.

" if you truly loved her you wouldn't cheat on her!" I yelled.

" what's going on!" Weston said rubbing his eyes.

" none of your damn business!" Zach yelled at him.

I got so mad I couldn't bottle it up anymore.

" you never liked her!!" I yelled

" you don't know that" he yelled back

" then why did you do it!! Huh tell me!!" I screamed this time