Chapter 1: Intro

I met Harold in fifth grade. Who knew he would be my whole life...

            I'm Emily, I'm a senior and I go to Mission Heights High School, I'm 17 turning 18 in June, I have two friends and their names are Lilo and Crystal. Crystal and Lilo are 17 also but Crystal's birthday is in July and Lilo's is in August. We have always been together since sixth grade, but it seems like ever since high school started, we have slowly drifted apart from each other because of either homework, boyfriends, jobs, or drama. I don't understand what is happening to us but it sucks honestly. I love them to death and everything and yes everyone gets into fights but we always get over it. I miss the fact that we don't hang out all the time.

My boyfriend's name is Harold and he has curly hair, it's a nice almond blonde/brown color, he has blue eyes that look like the ocean, and his teeth are perfect. He always has the perfect smile and he always knows when to make me laugh. His kiss always feels like the first time we kissed. His kiss always makes me feel safe and I love how I can pull him into an embrace and feel like I'm safe and sound. I met Harold in fifth grade and we were best friends. In seventh grade we were playing truth or dare and were dared by crystal to kiss and that's how we started dating. We started having feelings for each other after the kiss and started dating about a week after and have been together ever since. We have been dating for about three years. Harold gave me a promise ring in tenth grade and said i promise that someday I will hold your hand in marriage.