Chapter 8: The Hospital

~Emily's POV~
I wake up the next morning and my whole body aches. Harold was sleeping next to me and he had his arm wrapped around me, she's so warm. I heard him groan which means he's waking up. "Good morning handsome." I said smiling and looking at him. "Hey, good morning gorgeous, how's your stomach." Harold said looking up at me. "It's alright, but my whole body aches." I said and started to move to get comfortable. "Just stay here and I'll head down to the cafeteria and try and get you something." Harold said while getting up. "Thanks!" I said smiling as I watched him walk out. "You guys are just too cute." Lilo said walking in the room. "Hah, thanks." I said looking at her. "Just sit over here by Crystal, she's still asleep." I said motioning my hand towards the chair. We started talking for a fee minutes waiting for Crystal to wake up.

~Harold's POV~
     I was walking over to the cafeteria and I could've sworn I saw Kim but I wouldn't be surprised but wouldn't cops be with her since she did try to kill Emily? I said quietly thinking to myself. I got Emily a coffee and a scone and started going my to Emily's room and I was right, it was Kim. "Hey, lover boy." Kim said as I turned around to see her. "Leave me alone, okay? I don't want anymore trouble." I said as I turned around to go to Emily's room. "When I'm out of the hospital I'll come back, I know someone who can bail me out." Kim said and I tried to ignore it.

~Harold's POV~

"Hey Emily, Lilo, and Crystal." I said walking in and sitting down. "Here, I got you something to munch on." I said giving the food to Emily. "Thanks." Emily said while reaching for the food. I didn't know if I wanted to tell them about Kim because I didn't want to scare Emily, I will tell Crystal and Lilo though when I have the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know this is a small chapter but I wanted to end it this way so that you guys can have a cliffhanger for the next chapter and I was trying to get it released as soon as possible. -Cassandra