Partners!!

Melissa's pov.
After I visited Draco in the hospital I had to go to my next class while Draco had to stay in the hospital wing. When I entered potions every one had a partner so I set in the back beside no one.
"Miss Weasley you will need a partner for this class partner up with Mr.Longbottom up here in the front." He said in a dull tone.
"Sir my partner is actually going to be Draco but he's in the hospital wing so do you mind if I work by myself today."
"No Miss Weasley  no come up here and work with Mr.Longbottom." I get angry but get up and set by Neville and listen to Snape talk about the potion we are doing then Neville goes and gets the ingredients and sets beside me and starts to work staying quite.
"You know since we're partners we have to talk to eachother so we can to the potion tougher. "I say nicely because I know Neville  don't like when people are mean.
"Sorry Melissa I wasn't sure if you wanted to talk or just work on the potion." He said smiling shyly at me.
"Its okay Neville so the last thing we have to put in the potion is snake venom right."
"Yep how did you know that you don't even have your book open." He said surprised.
"Good memory I guess." I say laughing a little bit.
"I guess." He says laughing to. "Its weird that your brother ron and sister doesn't like you you seem so nice unlike most of slytherin."He says smiling at me.
"Yeah I guess I'm not I treat people how I want to be treated I guess I'm one of a few people that do that these days" I say looking down sad.
"I do that to but some people in this school are so mean."
"Yeah true"
"Do you think we could be friends?" Neville says shyly.
"I would love to be friends Neville" I say smiling.