Get You're Stories Stright (part 1)

Draco's pov.
I can't believe Melissa broke up with me I love her I shouldn't have flirted with Pansy.
"Dracooo?" Pansy calls out.
"What do you want leave me alone." I say angrily.
"Come on Draco you were flirting with me just a few seconds ago, " she says putting her arms around my neck try to kiss me I push her away.
"Get away from me Pansy you're the reason Melissa might break up with me." I say angrily and go to the lake I see Melissa close to the lake under a tree with her head on her knees with her arms around them I walk over to her.
"Melissa are you okay?" I ask worried.
"Im sorry Draco I was angry," She says and it sounds like shes crying.
"It's okay, I know where you come from," I say setting beside her.
"Can we forget what I said please I don't wanna break up," She says looking up at me crying.
"Of course we can," I say hugging her.
She smiles at me and kiss me quickly. We hang out for the rest of the day and have fun.
"Hey Melissa you can just hurt Neville the way you did," I hear someone say behind us it was Harry.
Melissa's pov.
"I didn't mean to hurt him I wanted to be friends with him I really did the others are the ones that said I used him." I say angrily. "So before you're about to yell at someone get you're stories straight."

———————————————
Sorry for not updating in forever