Chapter One

It's now 11:45 and I've interviewed at least 10 people. Ten people, and none of them are qualified enough for this. Living in London you'd find someone over qualified. I mean, its not a hard gig, all you do is pick up documents, items of clothing, answer calls, make sure all my meetings and appointments are scheduled and up to date, and occasionally get me coffee. I mean is that really so hard? its not, I mean I might as well just do this all myself, if I started a multi-million dollar fashion company I can get my own coffee. Maybe ill even treat myself to a croissant.  Ooh, a warm buttery croissant... maybe chocolate filled?  *knock* huh, oh. "Come in!" I forgot I had one more interview today, after this i'm definitely going to get a croissant after this, i deserve it. "Hello, I'm so sorry I'm late Ms. Matthews. I'm Matthew Cross. I'm here for the PA position, I hope it's still available." He said with a sincere smile.

"Hello Mr. Cross. Nice of you to at least make it. Yes the position is still open, you'd think in England it wouldn't be this hard to find an assistant but maybe its just the American in me." I said with a chuckle, "Please have a seat." He smirked and sat down. Now theres lots of good looking men all over the world. Ive traveled the world so i know. But Matthew Cross, he was some type of different beautiful. Dark blonde hair, almost honey, tall, but not out of this world tall. Just right to where you would need a little boost to kiss him. Well built, just they right amount of muscle, but not too lean. The type you could just run your hands all over his body in the heat of the moment, but to where if he held you in his arms you'd feel so safe and secure. "So Mr. Cross what makes you stand out from all the others I've interviewed today? What's gives you that WOW factor if you will."

"Well Ms. Matthews I'm naturally, a very organized person. I have a bit of OCD, undiagnosed." He says playfully "I would also like to think I'm a very trustworthy person as well. This also wouldn't be my first personal assistant position. I think I could definitely be an asset to you and make your life a little less stressful." He says with a smile. "Well Mr. Crops those a very good points but what gives you that wow factor? I mean anyone can be a personal assistant can't they? What is it that you do that makes you the best?" I mean I can't just hire anyone to be my assistant. I can admit I'm a bit of a handful, so I want to make sure I can hire someone who can go with the flow and handle every emotion I have going on at that time of day, hour or heck even minute. "Well Ms. Matthews I've worked for the biggest CEO's in the world, the highest paid celebrities, to being an assistant to the assistants assistant. I think I can handle this." Well Angela.. let's see if he can prove himself. "Well Matthew, I don't usually do this but something in my gut is telling me to give you this opportunity. Welcome to the team." I stand and he follows, "Thank you Ms. Matthews. I promise you won't be disappointed." Better not be. "I hope not. Monique will escort you. Thank you again Matthew, and congratulations." Monique came in and escorted him out. "You start at 8 AM sharp. If you're on time you're late." I said I started sketching my latest design. "8 AM it is Ms. Matthews."
___________________________
A/N: Hey, if you're reading this story in 2019... God bless you because she is getting a BIG revision. So bare with me, and wish me luck.