I hate you too! Pt. 2

*Mikes pov*

"Um Matt's coming home." I said while scratching the back of my neck. I dont even know how she's going to react when she sees him, i mean they work together. They have to solve this right? I mean Matt's my bestfriend, my brother, but what he did was kind of fucked up, Ang had every right to be mad, but she never told Matt how she felt. Well she never had the chance now did she? No i guess not.

"Oh uh should I go then? Yeah ill go."

"Actually, would you stay? You guys should really talk to each other and work this out you know, he does work for you after all."

She was about to say something when we heard some one slam the front door,

"oh my god dude i cant believe she said my name during- oh oooh."

"YOU TOLD HIM?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THATS GONNA BOOST HIS FUCKING EGO?" This isnt such a great start.

"Woah, woah! Who's fault is it that you just happened to call my name out during sex? I mean I am-"

"An asshole?"

oh shit.

*Matt's pov*

Im not an asshole. Am I? No. Yes. NO! I just do asshole-ish things.

"I am NOT an asshole! Yo're just jealous of sam!" Shit. Shit. Shit. I dont ever think ive seen a woman's facial expresiion change from mad to furious to hurt so quick.

"I am jealous of her. Not for her looks or anything but just for the fact that she has you, and you are an asshole. You're a dick. Oh, its your fault i said your name during sex, because all day i've been mad at you and thinking about you and i just got so caught up in Mikes amazing sex i just said your name." she said with a shurg of her shoulders. Does she honestly think I believe that?

"Bullshit."

"What do you mean bull shit? I don't have to prove anything to you." I went and sat down next to her,

"You know what, you're absolutely right, and since you don't have to prove anything to me I don't have to prove anything to you right?"

"Right. So Mike thank you for having us talk this out. I need to get he it's almost 11 and Matthew and myself have work. So thank you guys for an amazing night. Bye boys."

"Bye Ang." Mike and her hugged and she was on her way.

Wtf? When did her and Mike get so close after a week or so.

"She's crazy! You know that right?" I mean she can go from calm to crazy in two seconds!

"Oh shut up Matt, you hurt her. You could see it all over her face. I'm surprised she didn't slap you when you called her jealous of Sam. Like what the hell dude!"

"Oh are you mad at me too?" You can hear the sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"I'm not mad at you dude, just it don't know. It's all just fucked up." He said throwing his hands in the air and walking to his room.

Like honestly what did I do that's so bad. I can't just tie Angela up and cane her talking to me the way she did. Because if I could I wouldn't be on the couch thinking this hard right now.

___________________________
A/N: Ew. Ugly chapie. Tbh it's kind of a filler chapter, late night update! This chapter sucked so bad that I'm going to update just a pure sex chapter tomorrow cause I think my book needs sex. And if I think it needs sex I can't even imagine how you guys feel. Well thank you for all your votes and reads! love you guys!

-Comment.
-Vote.
-Follow!
💕