Seriously?

*Matt's pov*

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I really just did.

I ate my boss out. Don't get me wrong it was fucking amazing, but it was just so spontaneous. What the hell is-

"Hey baby." No. Nope. Not her. I'm hearing things I'm going crazy. "Baby are you okay?" Fuck me.

"Sam, what the hell are you doing here? How did you know I even worked here?"

"Mike told me silly! I haven't seen you in so long I missed you."

Her voice was like nails on a chalk board. She leaned up to kiss me but I pulled away,

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting so weird?"

Cause I just finished finger fucking and and eating out my boss, and my 'girlfriend' shows up. I use the word girlfriend lightly. She's more like a fuck-buddy, there when you need her, gone when you don't.

"I just don't think you should be here right now, I'm-"

Before I could even finish her lips were in mine, but I didn't feel that spark a felt with Ang. I didn't get that tingle.

She stopped kissing me when she heard someone clear their throat.

*Angela's pov*

After explaining what happened to Lola, and telling her I might, MIGHT have a crush on Matt she decided we should leave early and go for drinks. Of course I said yes. We're young we gotta live a little.

We were walking out of my office when Ang stopped dead in her tracks,

"Lola what the fu-"

I looked in the direction she was looking and a sudden wave of jealousy and hurt washed over me. He has a girlfriend? This blonde Barbie looking bitch needs to back off my man. Your man? Ugh. No. But still at least not in my building, I cleared my throat and they both looked at me like they saw a ghost.

"Matthew would you like to introduce me to your?" I asked gesturing to 'the thing',

"Oh, I-uh. This I-is my uh-"

"Girlfriend. Sam. You are?" She said eyeing me up and down.

"I don't believe I was talking to you. Do you work for me? No. Is your name Matthew? No. Do I care who you are? No. So if you could step back and let the adults talk that would be lovely." I said crossing my arms and smirking.

Angela - 1

'The thing' - 0

"This is Sam. She's a good friend of mine." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

I don't know if I should kick and scream, cry or punch him in the face. Before I could even do anything I heard a loud smacking sound. I saw Matt rubbing his cheek and Lola in his face,

"How dare you have the nerve to even bring that skank in here! You don't even have the decency to tell Ang about her! Did you even tell her about what you did to Ang in there half an hour ago? Do you even care about either of their feelings?! No! You don't." Lola was fuming, it looked like she could rip his head off.

"Lola, it's fine. Let's just go I don't ne-"

"You know, I can't actually believe Ang started to have feelings for you. She's honestly way to good for. Way to good!"

"Lola! Stop. Matt keep your personal life out of the office. We both know we shouldn't mix business with pleasure. Now we know why."

I linked my arms with Lola and pretty much dragged her into the elevator. I honestly don't think that I've ever been more excited to go drinking.

-------

"Mikey!" Mike is so cute. And great in bed, and I'm a little tipsy, and after the day I've had I think I deserve an orgasm or two. Right?

"Angie! Are you drunk?" He said while chuckling. Look at those dimples aww.

"Pfffft. No. I'm totally fine. How are youuuu, you silly goose." I said while poking his nose, he just laughed and shook his head.

"Ah, I'm fine. Maybe I should take you home, you're a bit out of it."

"As long as it's your bed I'll go." I said while winking. He raised an eyebrow and smirked,

"As you wish m'lady." He grabbed my hand and lead me out the club.

----------

"M-mike please." He had me pressed against a wall, my hands in his hair, his and were kneading and massaging my breast, his lips were all over my neck, sucking, bitting and licking. He smirked against my neck,

"You're so cute when you beg."

He picked me up grabbing on to the back of my thighs, I attacked his lips, my tongue fighting his, I started to un-button and zip his pants. I was soaking wet and my clit was throbbing if I didn't get fucked soon I was going to murder someone. I finally un-did his pants and pulled them down as-well as his underwear, I could fell his head rub against my clit,

"Miiike! Please!" I begged I need him in me now!

"Patience baby." I groaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us over so I was on top.

"Fuck patience!" I grabbed his member and placed the head at my entrance and slowly slid down. Mike groaned and grabbed on to my hips, I placed my hands on his chest and began to go up and down. Mike's thrust began to match mine, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Mike flipped us over so he was on top, I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his back, his thrust started to get harder and sloppier, I was so close,

"Fuck! Matt I'm gonna cum!" Mike stopped cocked his head to the side and looked at me,

"Matt!"

Shit.

___________________________

A/N: whoop, whoop! So I mixed pretty much everything that you guys said in the comments. This chapter is kinda eh, but idk. I likes it. Sooo what do you guys think? You like? Huh? Huh. Well love you guys! You know what to do.

-Comment!

-Vote!

-Follow! 💕