Nothing like 50.

Was this right?

Was it what she wanted?

Was it what she needed?

Yes. It was. As much as she wanted to think that this wasn't what she wanted, trying to think of a reason to leave she couldn't. She didn't want to.

"Angela, are you sure you want to do this now? I mean there's so much you have to learn. So much you don't know about." Matthew tried to get her to slow down, she was acting as if she had been studying this her whole life.

"No, it'll be just like 50 Shades of Grey right? So, I know how this works." Matthew scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"This isn't 50 Shades of Grey Angela. You're going to get a lot more punished than Ana did, personally I think she got off a little easy." Angela's eyes widened and mouth dropped open. Matthew sighed he knew this was going to turn into a fight,

"She totally didn't get off easy! Christian was totally controlling and possessive!"

"He was Dom! What do you expect? Rainbows and butterflies?"

"Just because he was a Dom doesn't mean he had to act like she was his." Angela knew arguing with him wouldn't get her any where, but she just wanted to prove her point.

"She was his Angela. They both agreed to that, and some doms are different than others. Some take the BDSM lifestyle very seriously." Matthew took BDSM very seriously. He didn't just want to jump into things with Ang. He wanted her to realize that this was more than just being tied up and submitting to him. It was about him showing her how much pleasure can be pain and vise-versa.

Angela on the other content with her idea if bondage from her 50 shades trilogy, thought she knew it like the back of her hand. Of course she never thought that she would be in this situation, being a submissive. Maybe this wasn't for her. She had her mind set on being in charge, being the dominate one, but that all changed as soon as she met Matthew. Something about him made her feel so safe, so small, so.. loved.

She was so deep in thought, that she hadn't realized that her and Matthew left his 'dungeon',

"Matt?"

"Hmm?" He looked down at her, just the sight of her made him twitch. He could feel his pants getting tighter, as much as he wanted to begin their relationship as much as she did, but she needed to learn a few things before they just jumped in.

"What do you call that room? Keep it safe like Christian grey and call it a play room?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows at him which caused him to laugh,

"No, I actually don't have a name for it, you're more than welcome to call it that if you want." Matthew had never really thought about naming that room, he never really wanted to name. She always made him question things he did, even things about himself. No one's ever done that. He's never thought he could have such strong feelings for someone again, and in such a short amount of time.

"Why are you we in a bedroom?"

"Our bedroom. While you're here we'll both be sleeping in here. And since you're so eager to be a submissive we're going to start your training tonight." Training? What did she need to know? I mean it couldn't be that hard, all she had to do was obey him...

Alright it might be a little difficult but she could do it.

"Training?"

"I like to think if them as lessons, and first lesson is to hold your orgasm." Angela's mouth dropped open. Hold your orgasm? Angela had a hard enough time trying not to have multiple orgasms how could she hold one? "Clothes off. Now."

___________________________
A/N: Ta-Da! New chappie. Basic ass chapter but whatevessss. I'm going to be doing the next few chapters as like 'lessons' it don't know how many I'm gonna have probably like 6-7 so that's 6-7 chapters of just sexual healing. Like daaaaaamn. I'm debating on posting lesson 1 tonight, but I don't know. Alright well comment, vote. Love you guys. 💕