Rules With Mr. D

Ugh, guys, you know the drill:

~No maiming other campers in Capture the Flag, War Games, or any other time or place.

~Please keep things PG. If things get too heated, take it to PM. No one wants to see that.

~Don't date ANY canon characters. I'm sick of girls complaining to me on how the Stolls have 35 girlfriends. Each.

~No bullying, if I catch anyone bullying then they are banned from the RP (Unless the bullying is part of the story.)

~Please write grammatically correct, don't be like this: *Julia walks up* Hi! or this: Julia: Hi. The correct way is this: Julia walked up to her, "Hi!"

~We'd prefer if you'd administer two-four OCs (equal number of boys and girls), but there is no set limit on how many campers you may administer to camp. For now.

~No controlling other people's characters, if you wanna do that, ask for permission first.

~Your character is not a god, they can die. Only you can control your character, but don't make them fight a monster and let them leave with perfect hair. C'mon, we're trying NOT to be cliché!

~You may date other people's OCs if they're okay with it.

~No children of maiden goddess. Seriously, I'm sick of people claiming that they're a forbidden child of Artemis when they're not.

Guys, please follow the rules, if you don't, then I'll turn you into a dolphin (and get banned) so yeah. I'm not really that strict on rules, but at least loosely follow them. Now, get out of my sight.