WAR GAMES [April 21st - April 23rd]

This is where War Games will be held. It's every Friday, starting at 12:00 AM US Central Time, and ending 11:59 US Central Time on Sundays.

War Games is a Camp Jupiter tradition, from years and years before! Greeks, Romans, Amazons, Hunters, etc are absolutely allowed to join in. No maiming or killing is tolerated in these games. The infirmary will be open for any emergencies.

This week's game will be: Deathball.

Deathball is quite similar to paintball except the guns shoot balls of poison, acid, and fire. Please remember that your armor only covers most of your body. You can get hurt.

Please try to be realistic in your portrayal of the game. No dodging a deathball if you're surprised by the enemy team. Each character can take three hits before being declared "out" of the game, unless they're too injured to continue, in which case they will head immediately to the infirmary for treatment. Thank you!

And now, for the teams!

Red Team: Cohorts 1 and 2, Cabins 1, 4, 9, 12, 16, 18, 21, 24, 27, and 30

Blue Team: Cohorts 4 and 5, Cabins 5, 6, 10, 14, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, and any Fauns or Satyrs

Green Team: Cohort 3, Cabins 3, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 22, 23, 28, 29, and 31

(Nymphs are unable participate in this event because the deathballs would likely pass right through or fatally injure them, depending on their species.)

Good luck! Play fair! And have fun!