Prologue: My narrow Escape

I ran to a ship as fast as possible. A red light streaked across the sky of Corillia. I ran as fast as I could. I tripped on my dress. I picked my self up. I grabbed the sides of my dress and lifted it up. I got to a ship. I climbed up the side slipping on my dress. I pressed the button to open the ramp I climb in to the Naboo star skiff.  I run and climb in the pilots seat. closing the ramp. I turn on the engine.

The red streak grows closer I move the lever forward and pull the drivers wheel back to lift it up. I take off. As I leave the atmosphere the ship rocks on turbulence. I turn back as the planet is engulfed by a red light igniting it into a sun.

The shock runs throughout my body I can't believe what just happened. I put my head in my hands. Warm tears flow down my face my elbow hits a button and I'm thrown back. Blue, white, and a light blue flash goes by the windows. I hit the button that's glowing red and the ship comes to a gentle stop.

Tears flow down my cheeks and blur my vision. The only home I've ever known is destroyed. I had no idea where I was. I cried. I turned on the scaner And looked for the closest planet. It said D'Qar? What is that I had no idea what it was like or if people lived there. I set a course for the planet. As I entered the atmosphere the ship rocked. Orange flames engulfed the windows.

Once the flames cleared I saw I was headed straight for some kind of base. I get very close to the ground. I have to pull up hard and fast while turning to the right. My wing goes just between two ships. I turn strait again. Something hits my right wing. I slam into the ground. I bounce up and hit my head into the top of the ship. Everything goes black.