Worries

I run up to Dyna who is covered in sweat.
"Dyna!" I call out to her trying to catch her attention. She closed her eyes unwilling to open them. I was out of breath running here and I just almost got crushed by a tree.
"How?" I ask distressed at the sight of her laying there unconscious. Her face is pale and her breathes are shallow. "How did she?" I ask. I lift her up carefully and carry her to the infirmary. Marsin follows closely behind her son in her arms.
"Poe she used the force." She said she sounds distressed as well.
"That's..." I begin but she cuts me off.
"No its not impossible. Its just rare." She says as I lay her on a bed.
"But she hasn't been training in the force." I say.
"Doesn't matter. The force will reveal its self best when put under stress." She says.
"How do you know?" I ask.
"There is a book here about the force. I was reading it to Razi." She says. "People who are great pilots usually are strong with the force." She say examining her.
"Poe can you lift her so I can take off her jumpsuit?" She asks. She unzips it and pulls it off her shoulders and I lift her she pulls it off leaving her in a smaller jumpsuit. She pulls off her shoes and socks. She examines her more.
"I think she will be fine. She just has exerted her self. She probably will sleep for awhile. She will be weak." She says. She picks up her son and walks away. Dyna lay there unconscious. I looked out her. I was filled with concerns. How had she done it and why? I move the bangs from her face. She was deathly pale and that scared me. I walk out in my frustration to go do something productive.