A crash landed ship

I was working on my X-wing. I have just come back from tahkudahnah. I was just about to go into the base for the meeting. Finn was going inside. When I turned to see a ship coming straight towards the base. At the last second they had pulled up and spun to the right. Our defenses hit the right wing.

"No!" I yelled as the ship hit the ground Bouncing up and down. It stopped after a few hundred yards. I ran to see who was in it. I realized it was a Naboo star skiff. I opened the top. people where running to the ship but I was the first one there. A girl was inside. She had light brown hair pulled back into a braid. She was passed out or knocked out. She was wearing a long sleeved blue silky dress that when past her feet. I pulled her from the ship.

"Take her to the infirmary." Ordered general Organa. I took her to the infirmary. The nurse looked her over and decided nothing was wrong other than she'd hit her head. I had to go to the meeting.

"Take her to a holding cell." Ordered general Organa.

"But general I don't think she's a danger and I think she has the potential to be a great pilot." I say.

"Dameron its just until we figure out where she's from and how she got here there won't be any guards out side the door." She said. She walked away. I turned to see her but she was already gone.

"Mister Dameron." Said the nurse. I turned to look at her. She had black hair and red eye's.

"She's gonna be fine." She said with a reassuring smile. We are all around the projector.

"I wish that were the case Major that was the death star. This is star killer base." I say.

"How do they power a weapon off that size?"

"It uses the power of the sun. When its done charging the sun is gone." Finn says.

"How do we blow it up theres always a way to do that." Says Han solo.

"Hans right." Says General Organa.

"There its the full cell." Says Finn pointing to it.

"Well go in and well hit that oscillator with all we've got. My squad can't do nothing as long as those shields are up." I say.

"So we disable the shields." Says Han Solo.

"I can do it. But I have to be on there on the planet." Finn says.
"I like this guy." Says Han Solo. So they take off. It feels like forever.

"They did it. The shields are down!"

"Let's go!" I say we take off.

"Direct hit!"

"But no damage!"

"Yeah we have to keep hitting it. As long as there's still light there's still hope." I say. "Guys we got a lot of company!" I yell to my crew.

"Look!"

"Our friends must have got inside. Let's hit it with everything we got!" I yell.

I fly down a trench. My crew and TIE fighters following. Once I get inside I hit that thing with all I've got. I get out of there and it. We see the millennium falcon leaving.

"Let's go home guys." I say. When we get back to base. R2-D2 shows us a map. BB-8 rolls up to me.

"Hold on a minute buddy." I stand up and get the map and give it two BB-8. He rolls over projecting the map and putting it in the missing spot.

"The map to master Luke." Says C3P-O. General Organa walks up to a nurse.

"Is the girl awake?" She asks a nurse.

"Not that I know of Miss Organa." Said the nurse. She walks to go to her room.

"Miss Organa!" I call running up behind her. "If she agrees can I train her to be a pilot?"

"If she agrees." She says turning towards me. "But if she has some other skills we may need her for those. So she may only be for emergency's." She says.

"OK." I say with a big grin on my face and walk off.