no secrets

I wake to an cold room with only a storm trooper.
"Let me go!" I yell.
"Not a chance rebel scum." He says back.
"I want to speak with your leader." I say.
"I don't take orders from you rebel scum." He says.
"Now." I command.
"Rebel scum your about to get a beating." He threatens.
"I wand to see your leader right now." I demand. He looks like he is going to hit me with his blaster. The door opens Kylo Ren, vada, and the strawberry blond hair boy come in. The storm trooper backs away.
"Are you comfortable? Rebel scum!" She spits. I glare at her. I was ready to kill her.
"Let me go!" I yell. She laughs like a maniac.
"Make me!" She yells with a smirk.
"You disgust me!" I hiss.
"Not as much as you disgust me." She says through gritted teeth. "Join the first order or die rebel scum. Its your choice." She hisses.
"I will never join your crew of imbasils. Your so called SUPREME leader snoke is noth.." I gasp for air as she raises her hand choking me with the force.
"You may insult me but I WILL NOT stand for you to insult my fellow crew members rebel scum!" She screeches. My throat becomes more restricted. The strawberry blonde guy puts his hand on her shoulder. My conceousness is fading. She lets go. My head falls back. I gasp for the breath that my body desperately needs.
"You better watch what you say your on my base now rebel scum." She yells. My breathing evens out.
"What do you want with me?" I ask. My voice is full of disgust.
"Oh not much." She smirks. "But I will make you pay for what you did to me. First your little boyfriend shot me in the foot and then you starved me for several days in a cell that is smaller than this room!" She yells furious. We did not starve her.
"Yes Poe did shoot you in the foot, but only because you were going to kill me. And we sent food to your cell I would never starve anyone." I say. She walked to me my heart rate increased. She put her hand by my head and closed her eyes. A pain raised in my head. I struggled. It was like she was grabbing my brain.
"What are you doing?!" I yell. She doesn't stop. I can't fight anymore the pain is unbearable.
"Ahhhhhh!" I'm yelling. My memories where raising without my say I know she is reading my thoughts. Tears are in my eyes down my cheekes. The I see a small blonde haired girl they steal her from her mother. I realize its vada this is her memory. I see a girl dark hair blue eyes she has broke into this giant ship. She shot vada. She had been hurt so many times before she came here. I heard a voice it was Anakin from my dreams. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"Now you know." She whispers. A tear rolled down her cheek. I was sorry for her. I looked at her I felt her pain.
"Its never to late." I whisper. She closed her eyes and backs away.
"Where done here." She says. And with that they all left even the storm trooper. I tried to get free. Nothing happened. All I can think about is Will and Poe. I don't know if they are OK. I never thought I would bee here. Now I know the pain Poe felt. When he was in the sane position. I had read his memories and he had read mine but it was not painful like it was when she read mine probably because she had forced it. I was weak. I collapse into blackness.