The General

I awake in a small cell someone out side the cell runs off. No one guards the door. I wonder what happened after I crashed my head hurts. I sit up on the bed my hands on my head. My head was throbbing. I heard foot steps. I hide behind the chair in the room. My legs to my chest in a little ball.

"Did you let her out?" Asks a female voice.

"No." Said a males voice. I heard the door creak open my breath caught in my throat. I was prepared to fight.

"Don't be afraid I won't hurt you." Said the female voice. She looked down at me. She had warm brown eyes, brown hair with gray peppering it she was in a gray green shirt and a purple vest. I jumped up and run past her. I got out of the cell and down the hall only to be captured by a man with dark messy hair and warm brown eyes. He was wearing a light brown shirt and dark brown pants. I struggled in his grasp. He turns me towards him.

"Its OK. We are not going to hurt you." He said laughing a little. I tried to run. He swept me up in his arms carrying me back to the cell. I struggled in his arms to get away he put me in the cell closing the door behind him. I struggle to the ground. The woman looks at me with those gentle eyes.

"We will not hurt you I only want to ask you some questions." She says. I fell like I can trust her. The guy still stands there like he thinks I'm going to hurt her.

"OK." I sigh sitting on the bed. "What do you wish to know?" I ask.
"What's your name? Where do you come from and how did you get here?" She asked.
"My name is Dyna Samanda. I was from Corellia before - before..." Tears well up in my eyes at the thought of what happened to my home.

"Its OK we know what happened." She says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I saw a red streak going across the sky. I saw my only home be blown to bits and as I was crying I accidentally pressed the button to start the hyperdrive. I quickly turned it off. But the damage was done. I cried. Then I turned on the scanner it said that the closest planet was D'Qar so I headed here. I almost crashed into this place but I quickly turned." I say exhaling.

"Thank you for telling me what you know. My name is General Organa. Your safe now. Your with the resistance." She said taking her hand off my shoulder.

"Do you have any skills?" Asks General Organa.

"On Corellia I was training in medics." I say.

"Poe thinks your skilled in piloting." Said General Organa. I looked over at the guy but he was gone.

"If you consider almost crashing then crashing good." I say laughing.

"We could use a nurse but he also wants to train you to be a pilot. I will let him talk to you about that. You may stay here if you have no where else to go. Just let me know by the end of the day if you decide to stay. I will have a room ready." Said General Organa standing up.

"OK." I whisper.

"Feel free to explore and may the force be with you." Said General Organa leaving. I sat in the cell for a few moments thinking of what I had lost. My home. I realized I had no where to go. No family to go to. Just like I had come from. I walked out of the cell into the hall. I saw no one. I walked down the hall. The only sound was my foot steps and my breathing. I walked up some stairs at the end of the hall way. I hear some people talking as I emerge from the steps I see the people who were talking. They are in a room with a big projector in the middle and small tables with TV screens on them. People where tending to them. General Organa was looking at them and talking to some people. I started to walk up to her when I seen a woman who is very beautiful standing there watching miss Organa. She had long dark brown hair flowers lay all down her hair. She had beautiful caring and gentle eyes like miss Organa's. She was in a beautiful blue dress. Her skin was like porcelain.