Time for the TRUTH

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY :( I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN HOPE YOU ENJOYPEACE
I got out of bed as soon as Poe had left. I put on my gray nurses uniform and pulled the top part of my hair back into a bun and left the rest hanging down.

Mainly because back in the orphanage this is how I would wear my hair and Will always told me he liked my hair that way

Mainly because back in the orphanage this is how I would wear my hair and Will always told me he liked my hair that way. Maybe he would recognize me. I fiddled with my necklace like I always did when I was nervous. I pulled out some socks and put on my shoes. I walk into the hall. My heart is racing what if he is awake? I walk strait to the stairs. I swallow my fear. I begin to go down the stairs. I hear the girl yelling. Does she ever stop yelling? I think to my self. Then I hear another voice a more familiar one. General Organa. She has started talking to the girl. I rush down the stairs and stand in front of the cell beside hers to listen. I gasp as she is reading general Organa's mind. I fear that my being so close she could easily read mine. I back up a little in fear.
"You still can come to the light. Save yourself." General Organa said leaving the cell. She begins to walk up the stairs and at the top she stops and turns to me. "You need to go train with Luke. She knows there is someone here who is strong with the force. She will not hesitate to take you back to the first order and try to convince. You to join the first order." She said her voice serious.
"What! No! I just got Will back. I'm not leaving him!" I yell in disbelief. How could she think I would leave him.
"Stop she can hear you." She says grabbing my arm and taking me to the room with the big round table. "You have to its the only way you are safe. The first order wants to kill all the Jedi. The only way they would let you live is if you became a sith." She said. I don't know why but with the mention of that word it felt as if I had been punched in the stomach.
"No! I never will go to the dark side! You must know that! But I can't leave will here. I haven't seen him in five years. He is hurt and needs me." I plead with her to see reason.
"OK but only until the boy get's better. Then you must go and train." She says. A shy smile crosses my face. I can't leave Will not again. Being without him hurt for so long. I would run before I let him go again. I don't know where I would run to but it wouldn't matter as long as Will loved me. Marsin runs up to me.
"Here Dyna." She says handing me some gauze. "You should change your... Wills bandages." She continues.
"OK thanks." I sigh. "I'm gonna go right now." I walk down the stairs. He lay there unconscious. I wonder if he's OK. He has been out for a long while. I open the cell and walk in closing the door behind me. I walk over to him and bend down to look at him. I touch his cheek. I begin unwrapping his bandages. His eyes flutter open and he sits up quickly. He looks around. His blue eyes searching for something. He looks down realizing his armor is gone. I hug him.
"William!" Tears fall from my eyes. He pushes me back. He looks at my uniform. A look of confusion turns to anger. he jumps up.
"Will? What's wrong? Its me Dyna." I say backing up. He pushes me against the wall and lifts me up. His hand on my throat. My feet are no longer touching the ground.
"Rebel scum." He says his voice full of disgust.
"Will please its me Dyna!" I yell trying to pull his hand off my throat. "You are my best friend you know me!" I yell. Poe runs up.
"Marsin! Get something to knock this guy out!" He yells. He is going to come in the cell.
"Poe no! Give me a minute." I yell. Will turns his attention behind him and then back to me his grip tightens on my throat.
"Where am I rebel scum!?" He asks yelling.
"Will?" I plead. I close my eyes and pictures him looking in the mirror after I cut his hair. I touched my hand to his cheek. He flinched. I felt the surge of electricity flow through my hand.
"I need a hair cut." Will said pulling at his bangs.
"I can cut it." I said pulling out a pair of scissors. I cut his hair. It was short in the back.
"Not to short on my bangs." He said.
"K." I said my tung sticking out to the side. He smiled at me. "What?" I asked.
"Nothing, you stick your tung out when you concentrate." He laughs.
"OK done." I say. I show him. His hair was small curls in the front and short in the back.
"Cool." He said.
I thought of when we kissed and he said that he loved me.
He drops me to the ground. I gasp for air as he stumbles back from me. Marsin runs in.
"No don't knock him out he will think it was a dream." I choke out. "I showed him some of my memories." I say still gasping for air. She looks back at Poe. He shakes his head as if saying yes. Will squats down and sits on the floor his hands on his head. Poe comes in and picks me up and carries me out. Marsin closes the door behind her. Poe sits me on the floor. I am getting my breath back.
"How did you show him your memories?" Marsin asks.
"The same way I've seen Poe's." I say. Poe lifts me up by my arm and lifts me up. He pulls me to walk up the stairs. I come.
We walk to the infirmary. He sits me on the bed.
"Are you OK?" He asks.
"Yeah. I can bring him back. I think I can bring back his memories using the force." I say. Poe and Marsin both look at me weird.
"No you can't. The force don't do that kind of thing." Poe says.
"I think it can. If you can bring memories of mine up and I can see yours then why can't I bring his memories up?" I ask.
"I don't have the force I can't bring your memories up. Even if I did your memories have not been erased." He says.
"I think you might. That's why your such a good pilot it guides you." I say.
"Let her try." Says general Organa. I turn to see her. "If there is any light left in him he can be brought back." She says. "The force can do amazing things. But you need to rest." She says.
"OK." I say getting up and walking to my room. I open the door and sit on the bed. I lay back. I reach in the drawer by my bed and pull out the glass heart. I hold it close.
I leave my room to get something to eat. Every one is gone because breakfast is over. I sneak into the food storage area and find chocolate, sugar, coconut oil, milk, a cup, spoon, and a pan. I put the pan on the stove and warm up some coconut oil, chocolate, and sugar and mix it into a syrup. I pour the milk into the cup and mix some of the chocolate syrup in. I put the cup in the refrigerator. I wash all my dishes, dry them, and put them and all the stuff I used up. I pull the cup from the refrigerator. I walk out and sit at a table. I drink the delicious drink. I sit there alone.
"What you drinking?" Asks a voice. I turn to see Tem.
"I... Uh... Um... Chocolate milk." I say.
"Ohhh. OK." He says.
"Have you ever had any?" I ask.
"Mmm... Yeah... Why wouldn't... I... Have?" He said. I was getting worried. It was not normal to have that much space in your sentence.
"What do you want Tem?" I ask.
"No... Th... Ing..." He said. I stood up to leave.
"I have got to go." I say.
"You know I knew there was something about you from when I first met you." He said. A chill ran down my spine my instincts screams. RUN!
"Whh... At?" I ask.
"I don't like your boyfriend." He said.
"Tem I don't have a boyfriend." I say.
"You know I still have to pay you back especially for throwing me into that wall." I swallowed I realized who it was and why I thought I knew him.
"Tor!? No you don't! We were fighting over childish things." I say.
"Your force will be mine." He says.
"That's not even possible! You have to be born with it its a gift." I say.
"You lost so much of that precious blood back then. If I would have taken it for my self I would have had the force." He said. I realized he was talking about taking my blood. He lunged forwards my hand touched his head. I seen his dad old and gray haired.
"You be a good kid. For your mom cause I'm not gonna be here." He said his voice raspy.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"Home we all belong to the force and I must return." His dad said.
"Will I be able to see you again?" He asked his eyes filled with tears and voice with emotion.
"No only Jedi can bring forth the force in that kind of way son. I love you." He said his face went limp.
"Dad! Dad! No you cant go! I need you! I will be a Jedi I will see you again I promise!"
Tor stumbles back. "How? What?" He asks tears are in his eyes. I run towards my room. Poe grabs me.
"Dyna are you OK?" He asks.
"No! Tem... Tor what ever his name is.. He wants to take my blood." I blurt out. Tears are in my eyes and I collapse into a hug. Crying on Poe shoulder. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep, lack of food, the stress, or the thought of maybe loosing Will but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I don't know how long I cried on his shoulder. But I know my face was puffy and my eyes were red when I stopped.
"Feel better?" He asks.
"Yeah a little." I say wiping my face.
"Having the force isn't so great I take it." He says.
"No! I didn't ask for this." I say.
"Well you got it. You just need to learn to work with it." He said.
"I guess." I say. Marsin walks up.
"Dyna your friend William is asking for you." She says.
"OK." I say. I begin walking towards the area where the cells are. I hear footsteps. I turn around to see who it is. It is Poe.
"Poe I can do this you don't have to protect me." I say.
"I know but I don't want him to hurt you." He said.
"I know he won't." I say. We continue walking. I reach the cell.
"Will?" I ask.
"You know me? How? Are you a storm trooper?" He asks. He is sitting on the bed. He looked a little afraid. I open the cell door. I lock it back behind me.
"No." I squat down in front of him to look him in the eyes. "Your my best friend. Your not a storm trooper either." I say.
"Yes I am! And you are a rebel!" He yells.
"No! You! Are! Not! Will listen to me!" I yell back at him standing up. He moves weirdly as if he got a sudden strong chill.
"Don't call me that!" He yells.
"Will its your name." I say.
"No my name is JN 1997!" He yells standing up.
"No its not. Will your name is William Shay. You are 19 years old. Your favorite color is blue. Your favorite food is French fries. You don't like much chocolate in your chocolate milk. You said that you love me and I was the only girl in the whole galaxy for you! So don't you lie! You come back to me! You are not a storm trooper!" I yell.
"Yes I am you stupid rebel scum!" He yells back. I put both my hands on either side of his head and look in his mind for his memories. Nothing comes. I press harder. Nothing still. I press harder. He yells out in pain as a dam breaks and his memories wash over me. His mom. Her blond brown hair kind face and blue eyes hugging his dad. His dad leaving. Her struggling to take care of him till she can't no longer and gives him to the orphanage. He falls to his knees and I stumble back against the wall and fall down as my knees buckle. Tears are in my eyes and tears are falling down his face. He looks up and I see a kindness that had been gone come back to his eyes.
"Dyna?" He ask.
"Yeah Will. I'm here." I say crawling towards him. He pulls me into a hug and I collapse into his warm familiar arms. I feel his warm tears on my back as years of feelings rush back to him. He hugs me tight as if he is afraid I might disappear. I hug him the same. I have spent so many years thinking I would never see him again and yet here he is. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.
"Dyna I'm a horrible person I have done horrible things." He says.
"No your not. They erased your memories and all they showed you was how to fight. You didn't know better." I say.
"I knew it was wrong Dyna... I knew and yet I couldn't stop." He said his head sank down tears all down his cheeks and in his eyes. I lifted his head.
"Will... I'm sorry." I say. Its all I can think to say.
"Dyna?" He says questioningly.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Your still the only girl in the galaxy for me. I never found another." He says a shy smile crossing his lips.
"Oh Will!" I say hugging him.
"And I didn't look either. You know why?" He asks. I back away to look at his face.
"Because they erased your memories?" I ask.
"No because I didn't want anyone else." He says. I hear loud foot steps and look over to see Poe stomp off.
"Wait here Will, I will be right back." I say standing up. I walk out and leave the cell. I jog after Poe. I grab his shoulder.
"Poe what's wrong?" I ask.
"I'll tell you later." He says sweeping my hand off his shoulder and continuing. I stand there in shock not knowing what to think. He has never swept me off before. I walk back to wills cell. The first order girl is still screaming. I walk inside Wills cell to see Will on the bed his hands over his ears.
"Will?" I squat down in front of him. I pull his hands off his ears and force him to look up at me.
"Rebels!" He says through gritted teeth.
"What Will?" I ask.
"I Must kill rebels." Will says through gritted teeth.
"No, no,no. You don't. Will I thought we had been through this." I say.
"Kill the stupid rebel scum!" I hear the girl from the first oder yell. I storm out of wills cell and walk over to hers. I stand in front of her cell.
"Shut up!" I yell at her.
"Make me!" She yells back. I clench my fist.
"Shut up now!" I scream.
"Oh and why is it that you need me to? Hmmmm? Storm trooper trying to kill you?" She smirks. I wanted to slap that stupid smirk off her face.
"Go to sleep." I command her. I walk back to wills cell. I walk inside. He is hitting the wall with his fist. When I open the door he looks over at me.
"Dyna?!" He asks hugging me. "Are you really here?" He asks.
"Yes Will." I say hugging him back.
"This all seems like a really bad dream." He says. The girl from the first order starts yelling again. I feel Wills heart begin to race and his jaw clench. He pushes me back to look me in the eyes. "Dyna leave please. I can't control my self around her." He says. His pupils were dilating like a shark as it smells blood. I realized she was using the force on him. Controlling his mind. I clasp my hands over his ears. Focusing on blocking out the nose. I can tell it wasn't working his breathing became more rapid.
"Will. Look at me! Just focus on me!" I put my four head against his looking in his eyes. "You are not a storm trooper. You are a nineteen year old boy who is a great pilot, a friend, a son, a protector, and so much more. I refuse to loose you again." I said with so much meaningful force in my words I didn't know I had. His pupils began to shrink. I just stared into those blue eyes once so happy now so full of pain. I pulled the heart he gave me and put it in his hand.
"When you feel like your loosing control just hold this tight. Think of all the good things. He grasped it tight in his hand.
"Dyna!" Poe called. I stood up to leave.
"Will just focus on your mom." I say. She always reminded him of home. He needed to be reminded of where he comes from. I jog up the stairs to Poe. I see the later afternoon sun. I hadn't realized it was so late.
"We need to talk." He said his normal fun tone gone.
"OK." I said. He begin to walk and I follow him. We walk to the room with the big round table.
"I will be gone for the next two days. Its important that you continue to practice while I'm gone." He says.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"I have to take the girl from the first order to trial on Naboo." As Poe said the word it hit my chest. I knew this could be my only chance to maybe find answers as to why my mother left me.
"I'm coming to." I say with a lot of confidence.
"No. You need to stay here with your friend." He says.
"Poe I have to go and I'm not taking no for an answer." I say.
"You have to talk to the general." He says.
"OK." I say. I jog off to go find her. I don't find her. Where can she be? I jog back to the room with the big table and find her there.
"General." I walk up to her. "May I go to take the girl for trial?" I ask.
"Why must you go?" She asks.
"I think I might find clues to my mother." I say.
"You may go will you be taking the former stormtrooper?" She asks.
"Yes." I say.
"So you were successful at bringing back his memories?" She asks.
"Yes but the girl from the first order is trying to make him believe his memories are dreams and he still has to kill the resistance." I say.
"I see. Bring him out of the cells I will assess him and make sure that he is no treat. Await further instructions after that." She says.
"Yes ma'am." I say. I walk down to the cells to get Will. The first order girl has shut up for the moment being. I open the cell will sitting on his bed looking at the heart I gave him. He looks over at me a slight smile crosse his face.
"I remember giving this to you." He says.
"Me to. You want to leave?" I ask him.
"OK where we going?" He asks.
"Well first you got to see general organa and then we will see." I say.
"OK if I can get away from her." He says pointing towards the girl from the first order. I take his hand and walk him up the stairs. I lead him to the big room with general Organa.
"How do you feel?" She asks him.
"Yeah its just.... This all seems like a dream.... I'm afraid that if I go to sleep I will wake up and be back in that horrible place being forced to kill people and knowing nothing else." He says his face sinking with pain. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him it was OK.
"This is not your safe with people who care what happens to you. Come we must talk." She says walking down a hall Will and I follow. General Organa turns around and looks at me.
"Stay here Dyna, I need to talk to him alone." She says.
"Yes ma'am." I say giving Will one last look. I turn around and walk back towards Poe as they walk forward. I stop in front of Poe.
"Everything is going to be OK Dyna." He says to me.
"I know im just ugh I'm scared about tomorrow." I say.
"Come here I got you something." He says. He hands me a custom Blaster. Its small pistol like with a scope on the left side for better aim.
"Awesome is this for me?" I ask.
"Yeah your going to gave to give your other blaster to Will if the general says he needs one." He says. I pick it up its small and compact it fits perfectly in my hand.
"Wow its perfect for me." I say.
"I would hope so it was made for you." He said.
"Oh. Thank You. I love it." I squeal. I hug him.
"Your welcome." He laughs. He taps my shoulder. I turn to see Will and General Organa. I set my blaster back down.
"Poe I will be back in a moment." I say. I walk up to them.
"He is stable enough to travel with you. You should talk to him some more. May the force be with you." She says walking away. I turn to Will. I grab his hand.
"I want you to meet someone." I say. He followed easy over to Poe.
"Will this is Poe he is teaching me to fly X-wings and he is my friend. Poet this is Will he is my best friend from the orphanage." I say. They shake hands.
"I have to go Dyna. See you later." Poe says.
"OK." I say. He leaves. "Will are you hungry?" I ask.
"Kinda." He whispers.
"Ok let's go get some food." I walk him to the cafeteria. We ate dinner and then it was off to bed for me and will. I went to my room and took a shower will was down the hall as he had told Leia about his flying past. I knew he would be a great pilot. I sat on my bed after I got done dressing from my shower. I lay down under the blankets. I can't sleep. A knick falls on the door.
"Come in." I say sitting up. Will peaks around the door.
"Dyna?" He said in a questioning voice.
"Yes Will?" I ask.
"Do you love me?" He asks.
"Yes." I admit quietly. He sits down beside be. He leans close. My heart races. His warm lips press against mine. In a heated kiss. My hands were on the back of his neck. It was nothing like the first time we had kissed. It had been strange and clumsy. Now it was warm and passionate. He pulled away our four heads still touching. I was breathless. My lips yearned to touch his again.
"Can I stay with you?" He asked.
"Yes. You always make my night mares disappear." I whisper. We settled into bed his arms wrapped around me. I felt safe. For one it wasn't a struggle to find sleep.