{2} The New Girl

I woke up, I put on my uniform, and brushed my teeth, went downstairs and ate some cereal.
For some reason, my parents weren't home. I walked to school.

I sat down on the benches because I came a little early. When I sat,there was a girl next to me. We were quiet. My neck mark started to sting again, I put my hand on it. She had black long hair, and dark blue eyes.

The bell rang and I started to walk. I looked at her and asked if she was going to class. She nodded. I don't think she talks much. I walked to class. We all walked in and sat down.

"Okay class, we have a new student." The teacher said. She walked to the front of the class. Her face was emotionless. She said, "My name is Kiyomi Hiromashi." Her voice was very quiet. People were yelling, "What did you say?" But she just walked back to her seat which was in the back row on the left corner.

It was lunch time. And I found Kiyomi sitting alone. I sat next to her. It was quiet. She took a bite of her apple and walked away... then it was time to go home. I walked back home. And still couldn't find my parents.

"MOM? DAD?" I yelled. No answer. I yelled again, still no answer. I jumped on my bed and thought, what a weird day at school today... I fell asleep... and had a dream about that Kiyomi girl.