{4} The Attack

When I woke up today and did my daily routine but I still feel bad for Kiyomi. I walked to school. I went straight to class and the only person there was Kiyomi. After 10 mins everybody came. I guess I was 10 mins early. The teacher started teaching but out of no where... BOOOM! a loud noise shook the whole school!

Me and Kiyomi ran out of class (wondering why we only did and why we ran at the same time) and to the front of the school... the village was on fire... poeple were burning, kids were crying, adults were screaming and running... it was horrible!

I bit my thumb and it started bleeding placed it where my mark was and Kiyomi bit her thumb and it started bleeding as well and placed it on here thy (where here mark was). We both transformed.

 We both transformed

We looked at each other freakishly because we both

We looked at each other freakishly because we both. transformed... at the same time!! The people who Destroyed the village showed their self. Me and Kiyomi looked at each other, look at the men, then we started to fight!! I teleports behind the men and punched him on his head (Oh yeah, I guess this is the time to tell you, I do have powers, and I guess Kiyomi does to! I'm not alone ^_^! My powers are I have fire powers and teleportation AND I can control shadows. And I'm still trying to figure out what Kiyomi's powers are).

Kiyomi ran speedy quick to the guy and turned invisible and got her magic kitana staff and stabbed him! He fell to the floor, dead. We both looked at him. Then we looked at each other. "Oh my god.." I said. "Umm... this is awkward..." Kiyomi said. "Wanna bowl of ramen to celebrate?" I said trying change the subject. "Ye..." Kiyomi said smiling. We transformed back to regular, and walked to the ramen place...