Chapter 01

The log in or sign up screen appeared. It detected that you were an alpha / Beta tester and it said it shall let you use your old data from your old profile, meaning you had to sign into your old profile, which honestly, you didn't mind.

You were gonna use your old profile anyway, but you didn't have your old stats from your old profile, but that was fine. You Quickly typed in Y/u/n and password.

You spawned in with a blue flash, before seeing loads of other players spawning in with more flashes of blue. You pushed through the gathering crowd of avatars and made a run for the closest armory shop in The Town Of Beginnings.

You toke a small short cut, Which was running through a couple alley ways and some narrow paths. You quickly made your way inside, before looking around at the shop.

You hadn't had enough time to take in all the scenery on the way here as you wanted a good sword. It was so different and stunning! In the alpha and beta versions the were quite a few of missing textures scattered around the map and some broken mpcs, but this... It was so stunning!

You grinned, before walking up to the counter "Hello! I'm looking for the best and cheapest sword you have!" You Chirp, smiling at the mpc That had blonde curly hair to her shoulders, light blue eyes and she was wearing a brown shirt and black pants. She smiled back and nodded, before quickly disappearing into the back.

She came back moments later, with a sword in toe. You scanned the blade. It looked quite unique, as it was in the middle of a sword and a dagger. It was quite beautiful and looked light to easily slash , which was good.

"May I hold it?" You asked in a questioning tone

"May I hold it?" You asked in a questioning tone. She nodded and handed it to you, to which you grabbed it in hand, and swiftly swung it around. 'Its light, very light' You thought, nodding. "Is there a name for it? And I'd like to buy it" You smirked "How much is it?" You questioned, still smirking.

She looked up at you and glanced at the sword for a few moments, as if scanning it. "20,000 gold" She says smiling, You gasp "That's super cheap for a sword like this!" She nods, giggling softly.

A pop up appears infront of you which, as you were buying the sword, asked if you would like to purchase it. You quickly accepted and smiled, the sword appearing on you back randomly. You shrugged.

Suddenly, you were force teleported to the center of the town of beginnings, which was quite strange...

A/N

Well was it for todayyyy! Sorry I didn't update for awhile. I lost may phone!!!!

-Mystic