Chapter 2

You looked around urgently trying to find out why you had been force teleported to the center. Before you knew it tons and tons of other people were being force teleported to the middle as well, all of them looking about as confused as you were.

Suddenly, the sky started to fill with error codes. Soon the whole sky was covered in them. Just as the error codes stopped, a red slimely looking liquid started calling for the sky and regrouping, from the shape of a person with a long red cloak, which covers all his features, you couldn't even see his face

. He looked down upon you all before he spoke, his tone that of a booming and loud voice "Welcome to my world. My name is Kayaba Akihiko " (is that it??) Suddenly I remembered that name. It was the creator of the game.

There was silence. Complete silence for one second. "I am the who created this world. And to answer your question, I took out the log out button intentionally. I repeat. The button was took out intentionally. " After that everyone gasped, looking at him in fear.

A few of the players glared at him, before he spoke again "Time to check your inventory!" He chimed. You curiously opened your inventory 'this can't be good ' you thought before findings mirror. You glanced at it questioningly and equipped it, before staring into it.

Before I knew it, I looked in the mirror and saw myself. My H/c, H/L hair, My clear/Cloudy E/c eyes, my hairstyle had been changed though, to of one that had my hair in a long/short ponytail, which, to give it that fantasy look, had a blue and red flower in my hair.

After his speech I quickly ran to the next town, taking a shortcut that I was sure, only the beta and alphas knew. I continue to run Down a few alley ways. Before finally making it to the next town.