3|| Truth Or Dare?

Mollys POV

I yawn, slowly sitting on down on the park swing. Slowly closing my eyes, listening to the music, guitars, drums, lyrics, bass etc. Music had never meant much to me, less than a year or two ago I would have laughed if you had told me that music, would be more important to me than anything in the world other than Drew. It was crazy I-

I was interrupted in my thoughts, by someone yanking a eye bud out my ear. Quickly jerking my head, sideways and opening my eyes, I saw the culprit sit on the swing beside me, Nate. "I thought you were some creepy stalker" I said rolling my eyes at him, shaking my head lightly. "What you doing out here so late?" He questions, ignoring my previous comment completely.

"Thinking." I reply, shortly. I hate talking about emotions with anyone, even Drew at the best of times. "About what?" He says, raising his eyebrows questioningly, a smile small fitted on his face, clearly not realising what a cold reaction he would get from me. "None of your business" I reply, coldly towards him.

I honestly do not know where that had come from or why, I was suddenly being so aggressive towards Nate. He hadn't done anything wrong and hasn't exactly known me long enough to know about, how closed off I can be at times. Immediately, I gave Nate a look of regret as he shuffled away from me slightly, or as far as you can shuffle on a swing. "Look Nate-"

"It's fine. I understand, you hate emotions and all that" he says, completely understanding. "I had a similar friend to you, back home. She was painful at times but I got used to it." He said giving me a sad smile. "Come on," I replied, slowly walking towards the exit of the park. The leaves on the ground crunching telling me he was following behind, making me sigh in relief, i hadn't annoyed him.

"So you like music?" He asked, clearly trying to make some conversation out of the awkward silence and, I was kind of thankful as I am probably the most socially awkward human being you could ever meet. "Yeah." I say, a wide smile spreading across my face, as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Great, me too," he replied, as we turned the corner my house straight in front of us. I still felt kinda bad about snapping at Nate, I hope he doesn't think that I am a brat.

I waved at Nate and, he watched me as I walked up the stairs. "Sorry about before, again." I say, throwing Nate an apologetic smile. "It's fine" he says with a cheeky grin almost like it had never happened, turning his back to walk down the street. Before I could process my actions I shouted "Hey Nate?" I watched him suddenly come to a halt, before he turned around with a look of confusion on his face, not to mention the scrunched up nose, which was too cute for his own good. "Would-uh would you like to uh you know? Come inside?" I asked him awkwardly.

He stood there contemplating it for a minute before, once again focusing his attention on me. "Sure" he shrugged walking up my stairs, joining me on the porch. I gave him a nod before opening my front door, stepping inside before moving out the way so he could also get in. He gave the house a quick glance over before, turning back to me with expectant eyes. I stared at him clueless for a minute before realising that I still had the door handle in my hand, with the door still wide open. I made a o shape with my mouth before, slowly shutting the door. 

Knowing very well that my mum would have gone to work (she 'works' night shifts sometimes, although I was pretty sure she was actually going something else ) around ten minutes ago, so I didn't bother to check by shouting. I walked up the stairs, signalling Nate to follow me with my hand. When I got the top I turned around waiting for Nate. Then I walked to my door opening it, not ready for the shock I got.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by a wild Drew standing right in front of my face, pulling a weird double chin. I jumped back in shock but sadly, poor Nate was stood right behind me. So as I jumped back I knocked Nate, Nate then falling on the floor closely followed by me landing on top of him. Great.