14|| Moments

Molly's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to wake up from my sleep.

It was so peaceful and quiet and now, I was back to reality.

With my killer cold which made me sound like a penguin according to Drew and Nate.

I sat there, with Nate's arms still wrapped around me.

I could tell he was still asleep from the slow and even breaths he was taking and the fact, that every now and again he would decide to hug me tighter and snuggle further into me.

Not that I was complaining.

New Years was coming soon, so was school starting again.

Just a few weeks of school and then graduation I told myself.

It didn't really make it much better though, the fact I even had to sit in that hell hole was enough to make me want to cry.

I decided after a few more minutes of contemplating life.

That made me sound like Ghandi.

I am but that's not the point.

I decided it was time to waked Nate up.

I didn't want to wake him up abruptly knowing, that like me he loved his sleep.

I put my hand through his hair, stroking it out the way while poking his shoulder softly.

Soon enough his eyes opened.

We stared at each other with straight faces for a moment before Nate said,

"Hey" giving me a small smile.

"Hey" I replied, giving a small nod.

We looked at each other again, for a few more seconds in silence before laughing.

Very hard.

I stopped slightly, remembering the pain in my ribs from breathing weirdly.

Looking at Nate with his nose scrunched up.

Why was that so cute to me?

I smiled at him, before sitting myself up and grabbing my phone to check the time.

04:26 Pm

Okay.

"I'm hungry" I moaned to Nate turning myself around to see him looking in my mirror sorting his hair out.

I shook my head smiling, before standing up and walking to my bathroom.

I sorted out my hair, brushing it before sticking it in a massy bun.

I then brushed my teeth as, sleeping after drinking coffee didn't taste ideal.

"Hey" I said walking into my room, to see Nate changing his top.

Much like I have with Drew, each of us with spare clothes at the others house.

I had done the same with Nate after we fell asleep for basically most of the day.

"Fancy getting some McDonald's?" I asked smiling, crazily at the thought of it.

I love junk food. It's the best.

I usually got 20 chicken nuggets and medium fries for myself although, sometimes Nate and Drew would steal some.

Nate nodded with a smile.

Soon we were walking out the door and getting into the car.

Nate wanted to drive so I very kindly, I know, let him drive shaking my head at the excited look on his face as I got in the, passenger seat.

He put in a Bring Me The Horizon CD I had lying around in my car.

I had them everywhere almost every album, you could possibly imagine so it wasn't hard to find some good ones.

After we had drove through the drive through, we decided to go to the field near our house and sit there.

He said, it would probably help if I got some fresh air, since I wasn't feeling great.

"Yeah because sitting in the cold with help, with a a cold" I said to him, like he had lost his mind.

He just laughed at me and carried in, heading that way.

No one ever listens to me.

Although I didn't argue, I just sat there happily eating my chicken nuggets.

Not letting Nate and his crazy ideas bother me.

Eventually we reached the field and I got out, an old blanket from the back of my car, laying it down on the grass.

"Look this is cool" he said at me, looking hopeful that I would like it, clearly feeling guilty for dragging the sick person out onto a cold field.

Which he would do.

But he made me feel bad.

"I don't mind this you know" I say, breathing in the fresh air, admiring the view.

"Really?" Nate asked surprised, clearly thinking I was angry with him, which I was not.

I just hummed a yes in reply.

It was peaceful moments like this, that made everything worth it.

My mum. Everything.

And I was happy I was sharing this one with Nate.

It made everything seem possible just sitting up here and looking around at, everything.

All the nature.

Against all odds anything could happen, or atleast it felt like it up here.

I felt like I could be who I wanted to be without anyone judging me.

I was good enough the way I was.

Stage fright or not.

Doubts or not.

Closed off or not.

I had to live my dream, I had to explore the world and live life.

Because it was moment like these, that I lived for.

And I could tell by the look in Nate's eyes sat up here.

He lived for them too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

Sorry for not daily updating I just have exams, I'm having French today :(((

Love Yaas :)