8|| Im showering with you next time

Molly is so stupid I can't even.

Mollys POV

"Well then... What shall we do?" I said giggling at Nate. To say he had cheered me up would be an understatement.

"I dunno" Nate replied, looking at his phone for the time. We were still lead on his bed, me staring at the ceiling him, staring at his phone.

He threw his phone to the bottom of his bed and, wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I giggled, putting my head into the crook of his neck.

"Why were you upset earlier?" He asked lightly, I could tell he was being careful around me by the tone of his voice.

I froze, did I want to tell him? About my music?

He would probably just think I was being childish like my mother. I don't think I could deal with that.

"It doesn't matter now. Drew and you have cheered, me up so thanks." I say smiling into, his chest.

"But I want to make sure you're okay" he replied, I could feel the frown on his face.

"Please don't Nate. I really don't want to talk about it." I said in a soft, yet firm tone.

I was trying my best not to lose my temper with him. I knew he meant well and wasn't aware just how temperamental I could be, when it came to my emotions and problems.

I looked up at him, he looked back with hurt clear, in his eyes but as soon as he blinked, he had masked it with the click of his fingers.

"How was band practice yesterday?" I asked him, turning the subject away from me feeling slightly, uncomfortable.

"Good, I dunno." He said, shrugging while throwing back his head.

"What's up?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It just doesn't feel right. A band is meant to connect and we don't. Me and Drew, there is something there but with the other too it's just not the same, you know?" He asked, looking down at me while scrunching up his nose.

Awww that's cute

Shut up brain.

I knew exactly what he was talking about, a connection between to people and music. Me and Drew had it and it was why, we both started playing music more in the first place.

I nodded, before pushing my head back into his chest. Listening to his heavy breathing.

My grip on his waist tightening a bit I yawned.

"Hey, don't think you have to stay up. I'll be here when you wake up." He smiled kindly, down at me.

"I feel bad, I came over to hang out with you." I said, pouting at him.

"And we've been talking for 3 hours, come in rest." He said, stroking my hair just as Drew had done a few hours ago.

I snuggled deeper into his chest, taking a deep breath in before, closing my eyes and letting the sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to beautifully singing, coming from a body beside me. I would've opened my eyes, but I knew he would probably stop if I did, so I kept them closed.

They left us alone the kids in the dark,

To burn out forever or light up a spark..

I heard Nate hum / mumble. I smiled slightly, he sounded amazing it was rare he sounded so carefree.

I slowly opened my eyelids looking at Nate, who was sat of the end of his bed scrolling on his phone.