30|| Unknown calls

Molly's POV

I swiped right, to answer the call.

Person: P

Molly: M

M: Hello?

P: Hello, am I speaking to Molly um- Molly Moorby?

M: Yes that's me.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

What was happening?

The whole room had gone silent now and Drew was looking at me, with worry clearly recognising my confusion.

P: I'm sorry to inform you this but, your fathers in hospital. He has had a heart attack and is in a critical condition currently. We expect another one, in the next few days. He hasn't been looked after in terms of his health and, his heart isn't in great shape.

We were hoping to give him a heart transplant however, he is refusing. Anyway, I wanted to let you know, so if you want to you can arrange flights as soon as possible.

M: right, I'm yeah. Thanks.

I ended the call, no words able to come out my mouth there was no point in continuing.

I stared at the floor for a moment.

It was basically the end of his life. I had been there for hardly any of it.

I hadn't realised I had begun shaking, until the boys started to crowd around me asking if I was okay.

I breathed in and out a few times, trying to calm myself.

"It's my dad" I say, breathing shallowly no matter how hard i tried for more air.

"Oh no, can I tell them?" Drew says, I could see him beginning to pace.

Did I want him to tell them?

I mean these boys were most likely going to be my best friends for life, so why not?

"Sure, tell Austin and Levi." I said shortly, Nate sitting down beside me and rubbing my back.

Austin and Levi sat down, listening to Drew, who was still pacing up and down the room.

"He had a heart attack" I say to Nate, biting my lip holding a breath.

I see his frown get bigger.

"He's still alive, but his hearts not in a good condition. They said, they expect it to fail in the next few days." I said, repeating the words the nurse had said to me over the phone.

I wasn't sure I I was saying this for Nate, or more for it to sink in for me.

Everything was still flying round my head, Nate telling Drew what had happened with my dad.

I wanted to talk as little as possible. It seemed like this couldn't be happening.

"We need to get tickets, a flight over there! All of us." I heard Drew say to Nate and a few minutes later Austin and Levi were leaving the room, to go and sort it out with Joe.

I was sat crossed legged on mine and Drew's bed.

"I feel like a bad daughter, you know" I said, looking at Drew and Nate, who were sat crossed legged as well, infront of me on the bed.

"You're not" Drew said, shaking his head hurt clear in his eyes.

It was then I realised.

I gave Drew a sad smile before saying, "at least he'll meet you before, he is gone" I look at his, tears beginning to fill my eyes.

I looked at Nate, "you too, although he doesn't know much about you." I said, laughing slightly as a tear, rolled down my cheek.

Nate leaned forward rubbing my arm "it's okay to let yourself cry, you're human." He said, looking at me sympathetically.

I just nodded towards him.

I couldn't trust my voice right now.

Nate's POV

This was totally unexpected.

One moment we were al leaving fun watching movies and next, we were all rushing around desperately trying to find plane tickets to England.

I looked towards Molly, who was staring blankly at the bed.

A tear rolled down her check, "it's okay to cry" I said to her, leaning forward and rubbing the side of her arm.

All she did was nod.

I felt bad for her, being basically stopped from seeing her father for almost 3 years and then finally getting to see him.

For all the wrong reasons.

"Joes got us tickets, we can pack our bags now and then go to the airport in around 2 hours." Austin said, running back into the room breathlessly, followed by Levi.

Me and Drew nodded, slipping off the bed towards the suitcases.

"I'll get Molly's" Drew s,lied sadly at the walking towards her suitcase while I stuffed everything, in mine and then Drew's.

Drew was packing up Molly's stuff neatly, clearly wanting her to be able to find everything nice and easily.

I walk over the the bed, this time sitting next to Molly.

I place myself next to her and slowly wrap my arm around her shoulders.

She slowly leaned back onto me, she had made paws out of her sleeves and, was using the to cover most of her face.

I shook my head slightly, pulling her head down onto my chest, whispering to her that everything would be okay and she would get through this.

I slowly ran my fingers through her hair knowing, it calmed her down. Something she needed to do right now.

I looked up to see Levi and Austin on the phone, while Drew was closing Molly's suitcase.

He came over and sat next to Molly, on the other side, rubbing her back.

I look at Drew, sharing the same concern as him before, looking back at Molly.

Her eyes flickering around the room worriedly.

It hurt more than anything to see her eyes, filled with worry or hurt.

Because she never showed her emotions, especially through her eyes.

Those eyes you could get lost in for days, filled with worry and hurt.

I hope she's okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello friends, hope you enjoyed that although it's a bit sad :)

Anyways hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote.

Thanks for the support on everything :))))

Love y'all

<3 <3 <3