omi god im alive

OKAY GUYS LISTEN UP.

hiya i'm alive and back and i wanna know what you guys want!

i'm uploading this on blue eyes since it's what people seem to pay attention to 😂😂

anyway i would love it if you guys would give me an idea of what you guys want to see, and with who.

it doesn't have to be a member of the tide, it can be anyone and please include any cool story line ideas you like the sound of since i really what your guys' input into what i write next.

(warning i don't know kpop so sorry bebz)

but yeah band members, artists, youtubers i don't mind! Gimme some ideas.

i'm also considering trying to start up the preferences book again but idk lemme know what you think, or i might even put thought into a blue eyes sequel, what do you guys think about that!

please give me ideas for what fanfics you guys want cause i want to try start writing again, though i can't promise that i'll be straight away posting ten chapters a day 😂

so yeah you guys lemme know, also what do you think about my writing any pointers to make it better!

LEMME KNOW GUYS CAUSE UR AMAZING AND KNOW WAY MORE THAN ME!

also i've got VIP for the tide Manchester this Saturday :3

any of you guys going to the tour lemme know :)

thank you so much for the support on blue eyes! i can't believe i finished it so long ago and it's still so far up top!! i started it just as fun and did not expect anyone to like or enjoy it so thank you so so so so much!