The battle of love-Day 4/100.

A/N:Guys in this chapter i made a play that the cast will be playing. ENJOY!!

Dove was in mitchell's room dragging him to go down or wake-up!

Dove:MITCHELL J. HOPE *Now that i knew his real middle name so here it is!!!
Mitchell:Please doveey not n.......*Snores. Now!!
Dove:GET UP IT IS ALREADY ALMOST LUNCH!
Mitchell:MITCHY-BOO DO NEVER CARE!!!
Dove:Fine but i know one thing that will wake you up!!
Mitchell:Try me!!

She goes to Cleriahn and Jashley who was drinking some tea in the garden.

Dove:I know that your grandma Clarita is very close to you cleriahn and also you have a great impression of her right!!?
Cleriahn:Yes oh!!! I get why you wanna wake mitchell up huh!!?? Grammy is the ONLY person that can wake him up in two seconds flat!
Jashley:WOW!!
Dove:NOW GO IN THERE!!!
Cleriahn:Okay!

They go to mitchell's room and impersonate their grammy.

In the voice of their grandma;

Cleriahn:Oh Mitchy you wake up now! It is already lunch i wanna bake you of your favorite food grandson and it is chocolate chip cookies.

When she spoked the word "Chocolate chip cookies" Mitchell woked up and then realized it was only his sister!

Mitchell:Why why why why why!!!!!
Dream crusher!!!
Cleriahn:She ask me too!
Dove:Yeah!
Mitchell:That's it i am so tired last night!!! Urghh get me some sleep!!!
Cleriahn:WELL IT IS NOT MY FAULT AND YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T EVEN JUST SLIP A SIMPLE ACT YOU CAN HELP SOMEONE!!!!
Mitchell:WELL I BET YOU ARE HAPPY I WAS DREAMING ABOUT GRANDMA AND THEN POOF! IT WAS ALL GONE!
CLERIAHN:WELL YOU DESERVED IT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STAYED UP LATE IN THE EVENING WATCHING ADVENTURE TIME!!!!
*They continued to argue and then......
Dove:Guys sorry for that but we need to start they are so angry with each other now so before they could rip each others throats out we should start.....

It was the annual "play n' drama" round up! Mitchell and cleriahn were at the grounds fighting.

Mitchell:Cleriahn i told u not to read my dairy!!!
Cleriahn:What!!! I never opend your dairy but i must say you're afraid of bull frogs!!
Mitchell:CLERIAHN YOU BETTER START RUNNING.
Cleriahn:Aaahhhhhhhhh please no i don't wanna i don't ahhhh!!

They both run around the grounds when finally mitchell caught her and dumped her in the lake *WHICH TECNALLY IN REAL LIFE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!. And then she trashed and trashed when he realized that she haven't had her swimming lessons with their dad!!

Mitchell:Here now come here! *Getting her out of the water which she is shivering.
Cleriahn:YOU COULD'VE HAVE JUST DUMPED ME ON THE FLOOR YOU IDIOT!!!
Mitchell:Well then you want me to do it now?
Cleriahn:NOOOO!!! AHHH!!
*She gripped tighter.

Dove saw what was happening and was laughing her head off of her.

Dove:*Laughs like there is no death!
Cleriahn:WHAT SO FUNNY!!!???
Dove:You are one fiesty girl but when it comes to water you bacame mal!!
Cleriahn:NO I DO NOT!
Marcelo:Then explain why are you wet and hugging your brother like you will die!!
Cleriahn:Hey we argued and then he dumped me on the lake!!!
Marcelo:FINE SHEESH RELAX CLER!
Cleriahn:I BETTER!!
Dove:Okay now let's get BOTH of you dry!

They go to their respective cabins and changed clothes. When they got out cleriahn was pretty scared of her brother so she just zoomed out of the cabin when he appeard.